“VICK” 2-part ESPN 30 for 30 - Thu, 1/30 and 2/06 @ 9p ET

krazykid18

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The best thing i got out of this 30 for 30 is how much of a RIDE OR DIE his wife was. I gotta applaud that because in today's world with fake as* IG models and these "basketball wives" reality tv era we in, these h*es will jump ship the moment they see you slippin. They literally had -1000 in their bank account, Mike refused to file bankruptcy and had to start from zero. She still chose to be by his side, on some 21 questions sh*t. I just gotta :salute:

She should have her own documentary on the time she spent holding down the household alone to teach these young thots what it means to be MARRIED. H8es today LOVE THE IDEA of getting married, not the ACTUAL WORK :snoop:

Tell that muthafukka stop beggin on ig for her to come home

Listen

Tell me moar
Daps
Reppin
A few Floors Down from the Daily Grind
Watching this tonight.

Still can’t see how dudes of any color can say “it was just dogs”.

Brehs, he had 70 plus kennels and his two best friends are on this show talking about killing dogs once they lose a fight. Breeding and killing americas favorite house hold pet for sport is fukked no matter who does it and they were doing it on a large scale.

For me it wasn’t the fighting, it was the killing.

The judge was a dink and people over reacted cuz of racism tho.

1thouwow

Poster of the Year
Daps
Watching this tonight.

Brehs, he had 70 plus kennels and his two best friends are on this show talking about killing dogs once they lose a fight. Breeding and killing americas favorite house hold pet for sport is fukked no matter who does it and they were doing it on a large scale.

At the end of the day it’s still just a dog. Give a fukk if it’s your best friend bc you a loser ass nikka and need a nonhuman to be your companion

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.
Watching this tonight.

:gucci:

Fukk them dogs :pacspit:

Shyt was wrong the way them cacs did that man . Shyt got me heated all over again .:hhh:

:salute: to Dungy, McNabb, and Andy

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
I still can’t believe what they did to Vick for fighting dogs.

My dad used to kick my dog for multiple reasons, I mean it’s a fukking dog.
And the crazy thing is that’s what he was saying!! Growing up that just what happened to the dogs. :yeshrug: growing up there wasn’t any animal abuse.
Damn let me pull this back up this whole thing was good af.