“Washed Up” Patriots BACK in the Super Bowl, Max Kellerman/Sharpe Punching the Air Right Now

Daps
Reppin
TOR --> OAK
:dahell:He would have got those multiple third and shorts that the Chiefs got stopped on.
Their offense in the first half got stopped due to terrible play-calling a Mahomes jitters (missed a wide open TD). They scored 31 points in the second half alone. Their problem wasn't with their running back.

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
Shoulda been my Dolphins :damn:

Next year is our year:mjcry:
Any given sunday. AFC is wide open. If next year isn't ournyearx the year after next year will be our year...or the year after that...or the year after that...or the year after that one. #Parity
#GoPhins
:mjlol:

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
The chiefs played themselves when they released Kareem Hunt, so they have their reward for their stupidity.

Chiefs Organization.

giphy.webp
Williams is solid breh he had 3 tds what more you want from the rb position .

Surreal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Brady is a Leo and born exactly a week before, same year

He had no choice but to be great
We don’t age. Young ladies half my age try spitting at me. 38 yr old bruh at work just Friday said what kinda potion am I taking. Nothing bruh..I’m just a Leo

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
If Dee Ford isn't offside the game ends.

I don't care what no one says. I saw 2 angles that showed it touching eldemans thumb. The call should have stood at least. No way you can overturn that bullshyt.

fukk these nikkas.

I hate that rule that the other team doesn't get to touch the ball if you score a TD. That's stupid af. You let a coin toss decide the game.

tenor.gif