“When i come back like Jordan, wearing the 45...it ain’t to play games wit u” - Tiger

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
His championship nerves are frayed :mjcry: That driver under pressure on Sunday afternoon is so bad :mjcry:
Basically...........................That tee accuracy isn't built for August with his new back. He could play well but I see someone like Bubba being able to just go lower than him.

THE MACHINE

night owl
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Basically...........................That tee accuracy isn't built for August with his new back. He could play well but I see someone like Bubba being able to just go lower than him.
he needs that driver to move from right to left....on 2, 10, 13 they could really change his round....well, he could use the three wood on 13, but he needs that draw...no more blocking it out to the right

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
I dont believe Tiger ever lost his skills...the way he built up golf, I think he wanted to tear it down as a way to punish golf for how cacs set him up.
Well you’re a fukkin moron. Tiger lost his mental edge.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
They set him up from the jump...have him dating a broke ass nanny who made off with a half billi then merge hers with another billionaire. He brought eyes and a economic force to golf it had not experienced, and after his decline so went golf..........IS what I mean
Yeah that back injury was all a ruse

Hugo Floss

Weaponize your Idea
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Babylon Collapse
Well you’re a fukkin moron. Tiger lost his mental edge.

Get the fukk outta here with your regurgitated ESPN blathering, write an essay on mental edge then come holla. Corny MF. See you just writing shyt...I write shyt, and still hood af

Yeah that back injury was all a ruse
Im not saying he didnt have a back injury, Im saying he def missed the tour, though all these the MFs that loved him on the tour betrayed him, Tiger experienced a level of racism you wouldnt believe he thought he was exempt from it. From the writers "I" am colleagues with....and for what its worth Cam is experiencing a similar situation which is why he could give a F about winning ...he just want his money.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Get the fukk outta here with your regurgitated ESPN blathering, write an essay on mental edge then come holla. Corny MF. See you just writing shyt...I write shyt, and still hood af

Im not saying he didnt have a back injury, Im saying he def missed the tour, though all these the MFs that loved him on the tour betrayed him, Tiger experienced a level of racism you wouldnt believe he thought he was exempt from it. From the writers "I" am colleagues with....and for what its worth Cam is experiencing a similar situation which is why he could give a F about winning ...he just want his money.
I see your point :sas1: