“Which side are you on?”: #Asians4BlackLives confronts anti-black prejudice in Asian communities

Paradise50

Superstar
Daps
Why? Because the injustice of the Japanese camps and Chinese marginalization was fresh. Its fifty years after that and folks have forgotten.

Have we not learned about alliances from the movie Lord of the Rings or even Nas songs? Best friends become strangers. Allegiances never fully dissolve though.

You're mad because I said it's good that "some" still carry the good spirit? Lol

End of the day I'm about my own people but I'm not gonna slander some that currently recognize that our movements during the civil rights days benefitted them greatly. They're paying homage through action so respect to these few.

I obviously know the majority are enemies that only deal with us for our dollars. That was easily comprehended through my post if you can read at a 4th grade level.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
:wow: This is one the best examples I think I've seen so far for demonstrating the propaganda war against black people.

Her English name is Jenny, her last name is Hyun so she's Korean.

Her or someone in her family had to learn English. Who taught her? What were her teachers views about black people? When did she start learning from her teacher?

Asian parents start young, so she had to have been learning English since pre-school.

How many black people does she actually know? From reading her comments, I'm guessing she has none on her twitter feed or Facebook. She comments about why people are shocked and says, "they know I am right" meaning she doesn't know any black people.

She sounds straight off of fox news. All the fox news talking points are there. Yet she knows no black people . She knows stereotypes like, blacks have big dikks and muscles, but is convinced that blacks have never contributed anything else to society. This bytch is from KOREA!:mjlol:

Every time she stop at a traffic light (that a Neanderthal nikka invented) she praises cacs for it. She even convinced herself that blacks have only benefitted historically from the :mjlol: kindness of whites and slavery.

These are straight CaC and stormfr0nt talking points, but she is saying them like it's all original thought. They all throwup the same rhetoric, that rhetoric has spread all the way to the other side of the world brehs.
Not all Asian people is bad :mjpls:

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
What happened to this narrative? Notice that the front person for this an asian woman.

PAAGers need to step their game up. :ufdup: