Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
These fools actually mad cause they not breeding fast enough

Mad at the REST OF US THO

How the fukc you mad at me over that shyt?

Racism is insanity.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
This article made me think of a New Zealand blogger's reaction video to Lauren Southern and that Molyneaux cat's visit to New Zealand. He basically said the culture in NZ is so used to diversity that they were mostly baffled at the whole "white culture is being endangered" narrative while Southern and cult-man tried to spin the reaction as SJW stuff.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
This article made me think of a New Zealand blogger's reaction video to Lauren Southern and that Molyneaux cat's visit to New Zealand. He basically said the culture in NZ is so used to diversity that they were mostly baffled at the whole "white culture is being endangered" narrative while Southern and cult-man tried to spin the reaction as SJW stuff.
NZ is used to diversity?! I been there it is like 90% white and 10% Maori.

mbewane

Knicks: 93 til infinity
Daps
Reppin
Paris, France

Doesn't NZ have one of those extra tough immigration laws like Australia? Anyways it's another colonial state like the US, Australia, Canada so I'm not giving them any props for "diversity".

Anyways two things : White people come from Europe which is the smallest continent and next to two massive ones (Asia and Africa) so there always has been this fear of being outnumbered precisely. Some Americans seems to sometime think the world started in 1776 so they don't look back at their roots, but long-term dynamics are hard to break, even if you believe the American "exceptionalism" myth. Secondly, it's their very version of "progress" that is killing their demographics : individualism has meant that my life is more important than anything, so I'm having less kids (or no kids at all) to enjoy it. They know that. The whole hypocrisy around white people who are against abortion is precisely that : they don't care about children, they care about WHITE children, because they want to up the numbers. All extreme-right parties all always against abortion. But, for example, abortion was being performed in the French Caribean islands before it was legal in mainland France, because there they were aborting BLACK children.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Doesn't NZ have one of those extra tough immigration laws like Australia? Anyways it's another colonial state like the US, Australia, Canada so I'm not giving them any props for "diversity".

I got no heavy leaning on their demographics. I'm giving them props for how they made a couple of well known white supremacists feel completely unwelcome and scoffed at their white supremacist talking points. How the video cat chose to rationalize the behavior is speculation for sure.

Anyways two things : White people come from Europe which is the smallest continent and next to two massive ones (Asia and Africa) so there always has been this fear of being outnumbered precisely. Some Americans seems to sometime think the world started in 1776 so they don't look back at their roots, but long-term dynamics are hard to break, even if you believe the American "exceptionalism" myth.

Big facts. Even just using American history, you can see the same arguments and fears cropping up over each group of immigrants as they tried to make this place home. I think the willful ignorance of this falls into that "exceptionalism" issue. I've had a gang of immigration debates and been shocked at people scoffing when I mention the racial factors that played a role in shaping it...and when I say factors I should prolly just say fears.

Secondly, it's their very version of "progress" that is killing their demographics : individualism has meant that my life is more important than anything, so I'm having less kids (or no kids at all) to enjoy it. They know that. The whole hypocrisy around white people who are against abortion is precisely that : they don't care about children, they care about WHITE children, because they want to up the numbers. All extreme-right parties all always against abortion. But, for example, abortion was being performed in the French Caribean islands before it was legal in mainland France, because there they were aborting BLACK children.

It's so much of their own doing on this whole issue; the past generation was very likely to be living at home with their parents deep into their twenties. They got worse jobs and are taking longer to be in a position to actually start a family even if they do intend to start one. Add in that individualism has essentially become another word for selfishness and you've got people in poor positions to start families with less will to do it in the first place. That abortion hypocrisy is so damned blatant it's disgusting.