“White Lives Matter” Protesters In South Philly Claim 4 Black Women Have Been Terrorizing Them

Yapdatfool

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
White people want to feel victimized so badly.

It always perplexes me as to WHY they would want this? Gotta be attention whores, no more no less.

Minorities are tired of being victims and want to be in power. Tired of being treated like shyt and second class citizens in 2015.

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
Black people endured centuries and decades of being fukked with by random cacs. Four black women and they know who they are, caused these cacs to protest. Nearly 200 cacs shown up to support. They need police to come do their job for them but flick the station when these same police officers shoot down unarmed black males. :mjpls:

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What racial practice? :heh:

Getting rid of black players only to replace them with more black players is racist :aicmon:

Fuk the CACs in this story but leave Chip out of it

You're changing the narrative...just"Getting rid of black players only to replace them with more black players is racist " is obviously not racist
....a lot of brothers from the other thread already explained the racial practice in great detail

Daps
Reppin
VOID
#Inherently

I'm convinced Albert Einstein was right. Racism truly is a disease of the white mind. Just look at all those disgusting cartoons and memes they put so much effort into making to show how much they hate us. :mjlol:

The older I get...The more pathetic white America as a collective looks to me.

Demon

Evil b*stard
Daps
Reppin
Hell on Earth
lol @ them wanting people to believe 4 black women are terrorizing folks at 4th and fukking wolf :pachaha:

that area is white as fukk, and to top it off its a mob area :snoop:

i dont believe that shyt for a second