“White nationalist, WS...how did that language become offensive?” - US Rep. Steve King

Idaeo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DC
White supremacist Rep. Steve King (R-Iowa), fresh off the news that he’ll face a Republican primary challenger next year, wondered aloud why being a white supremacist is such a bad thing.

King, in an interview with The New York Times published Thursday, said he doesn’t mind that the American population includes a range of races ― as long as the culture stays white and European.

“White nationalist, white supremacist, Western civilization — how did that language become offensive?” he said. “Why did I sit in classes teaching me about the merits of our history and our civilization?”

The Times article suggests that President Donald Trump’s demonizing statements about immigrants ― especially his lies about Latinos and his border policies ― were crafted and shaped, in part, by King over the years:

Mr. Trump’s preoccupation with the wall and anti-immigrant politics reflects how he has embraced the once-fringe views of Mr. King, who has used racist language in the past, promotes neo-Nazis on Twitter and was recently denounced by one Republican leader as a white supremacist.
White Supremacist Rep. Steve King Wonders Why Being White Supremacist Is Offensive

They’re really letting their colors show

Last edited:

King of Creampies

Hop in. You coming too!
Daps
Reppin
Wild Hunt
He has fear. :russ: He has deep fear and that brings comfort to my bones.:ehh:

His white anxiety and comfort is all but gone just like his entire race.

He is old and his race has to adopt others just to bolster their numbers but he knows their power is fading even faster since the Great White Hope they elected is a dud.

He fears any and everything that doesn't look like him and we are coming into power....slowly and surely on our own....

I don't mind his words....in 10 years he will be in a grave much less and forgotten.

What he is really saying is.....

WHY DONT THEY WANT TO LISTEN TO WHITE PEOPLE ANYMORE? WHY ARE THEY NOT SCARED OF US ANYMORE? WHY ARE THEY NOT EMBRACING US AS THEIR MASTERS ANYMORE?

Last edited:

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
Thats right steve king, embrace being a white supremacists, you stupid fukking cracker. I like knowing who my OPs are:mjlit: