“White People Are The Best Thing To Ever Happen To The World” - A CAC At Columbia University

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
How many cacs have you broken down, had a confrontation with or fought in real life? Serious question.

I checked a few Irish mfers around my way.

Have to remind them of their trifling beginnings, and they were allowed into their current positions, to continue white supremacy over my people..

Kind of like what the mexicans are drumming up now.. :stopitslime:

Brolic Scholar

Licensed Text Technician
Daps
Reppin
Unknown Side Effects
I checked a few Irish mfers around my way.

Have to remind them of their trifling beginnings, and they were allowed into their current positions, to continue white supremacy over my people..

Kind of like what the mexicans are drumming up now.. :stopitslime:

So you debate them?

:mjlol:

@wild100sdebater?

Who the fukk do you ride on?

:scusthov:

So you’ve had several run-ins with disrespectful Irish and you... argued with them?

:whoa::leon:

:russ::russ::russ:

Old wouldn’t throw a grape in a fruit fight ass nikka.

I’ve knocked and stomped cacs out for disrespect and you’re a rider... fukk outta here nikka.

Deuterion

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LBC
True.

I was talking more about one race taking slaves of another race from one continent to another. The Moors took white slaves from Europe to Africa before the alleged transatlantic slave trade.

That’s exaclty what KMT did.

Black Trash!

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
You repeating an alt-right pet argument "Well there were African slave traders too :mjgrin: " isn't educating me, or anyone. :mjlol:

Slavery has been around for millennium, Socrates was a slave. I wasn't implying slavery started with Europeans and the Atlantic slave trade. The point was white people take responsibility and pat themselves on the back for ending slavery, yet never acknowledge their responsibility for the Atlantic slave trade, ongoing Jim Crow laws, and the current private prison complex. You took that as an excuse to go off on one of your smart-dumb tangents.
:camby:

Because he doesn't think that, he said there's no way humans could put a man on a rocket, yet thinks they were able to nuke the firmament :mjlol: he's just doing it for attention.

90% of the trolls who spew that shyt are just idiots who felt slighted by the education system, so they prefer to live in delusional bubbles of reality (hence their willingness to believe we live in an enclosed dome) where all the science and history textbooks are the wrong ones, and they're actually woke scholars capable of seeing through the bullshyt. :mjlol:

Plus slavery that America had
Was waaaaay worse than what Rome did
Roman let slaves teach and do other shyt
Blacks couldn’t even read

I'm Blackman

Prep time > Everything
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside of Gotham (Montgomery, AL)
Even the Jack Daniels family, the most popular whisky in america, had to come clean..

"Hey, a slave invented this shyt :manny:"

Rep and salute for this. I didn't know this shyt...your post made me read a NY times article about it. All that generational wealth that man could have had basically stolen and then white washed. :snoop: