“You can’t criticize someone for Blackface when You’re signed to human Black Face”-Joe Budden

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
a rapper with principles.. :mjlol:

Buddens signing to Shady.. Pusha T campaigning for Hilary & in bed with Kanye West.. Drake in Blackface..

all these dudes got these dumb ass fans out here pointing fingers at each other, thinking ones holier than the other.. sh!t is pathetically hilarious..

"he cant say nothing.. hes signed to Shady.. :mjgrin:"

"well, Pusha's signed to the dude who was hand-feeding a White man chicken in a limo.. :dwillhuh:"

"at least he when he was feeding him chicken, he wasnt in Blackface.. :usure:"

clown sh!t, all around..
This true shyt

All these nikkas on some "my fav rapper isn't as much of a c00n as ur favorite rapper" shyts comical:pachaha:

Killalex

Hov did it so you don't have to
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TDE
Budden is mad Pusha did something that he couldn't, get people to care about his Drake disses.

H.J.Duck

All Star
Daps

42 seconds in this video. Joe says I'm on pusha' s side but yet he comprised??

The only negative thing he said about pusha 's diss was that he thought the 40 diss was a lil to far and that he is a better Mc and could have done it a lil more clever. Yall gotta stop this shyt man.

I'm sayin. People coming up with their own narratives and shyt and there's not a single link in the opening post

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
Again, the comment you quoted was pertaining to the title, the fukk is the point of removing a particular quote from it to spark a conversation if not to give it space for it's own context apart from the podcast? If that's the case all of this should be going on in the main thread righ?
You can discuss a quote without completely removing it from the context it was said in. You should discuss a quote without completely removing the context it was said in. As this thread demonstrates, when you combine that removal with people who haven't even heard the full context, you get a lot of bullshyt....

Have you heard the podcast my guy??? :martin: