“You might be Kanye West’s daughter but you’re black”—Kanye

Daps
I predict trading in Kim for a blonde like Eddie Murphy's girlfriend. I wonder if she likes to party all the time, party all the time, party all the time

:troll:

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps
Kanye wants to be in the elite status of entertainment cacs. He wants to have access and clout.

But that isn't possible in Amerikkka. Cacs make sure there is an invisible glass ceiling to social levels.

= self hate.

7I4PKnx.gif

Last edited:

RTF

2Trill
Supporter
Daps
Btw In my post I’m not suggesting you teach your kids to be ‘color blind’ - I will do the opposite.

The disconnect is that Kanye is talking in ideals which are abstract. When the rest of us are talking about real racism. And he not articulating his points succinctly. And like someone said i do think it boils down to acceptance / success / art. If Kanye was white, his creative dreams would be closer. Nobody would tell a white celeb to go down the FUBU route. FUBU was in and out within a decade. Ralph is generational.

His whole career is people telling him he can’t do things and X is good enough. In fashion only Jordan has come close to his ambitions - Jordan isn’t a black icon he’s just an icon. Same with Michael Jackson. At his peak - Will Smith was barely black. As in he didn’t play ‘black’ characters he just played characters.

All of that does kinda lead to ‘I’m not black, I’m OJ’. What he’s doing is pushing black folks away and white liberals. His core base.

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Kanye wants to be in the elite status of entertainment cacs. He wants to have access and clout.

But that isn't possible in Amerikkka. Cacs make sure there is an invisible glass ceiling to social levels.

= self hate.

7I4PKnx.gif
c00n is so proud of himself too.

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
Baby girl, It doesn’t matter. White people will always remind you your skin in black. You can play mental gymnastics like Kanye all you want but they don’t play by the same rules. You can’t operate in this world under trying to be morally superior to cacs otherwise you’ll be eaten alive...look at Kanye
I'm a dude :birdman: