”there wouldn’t be a Death Row if I didn’t go to prison”-Big U

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
Which one? About mopreme?
Yeah that one .... he told some harsh truths there in my opinion.... pac was doing to much especially near the end sooner or later it was gona happen if not Vegas some other time ...

Daps
Reppin
Kongo
Suge and Death Row made my weekends as a teen and young adult. Ridin' in the car, throw on one of the many Death Row classics.

Sure there have been other great hip hop labels, but none captured attention, good or bad, more than Death Row.

I'm still kinda tight about my baby sis stuntin' on me. I had borrowed my homeboy's AEOM tape so I could record it. I play it for my sister and I'm like :mjgrin:

That next day, I comin' home from school, and this fool got the damn CD:dwillhuh:

how was the weed? Back then, did u ever get to smoke with baby sis n listen to death row later on?

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not with tray deee , big c style n nate dogg around no ..... for the most part the pirus and the long beach crips were cool with eachother from everything I’ve seen ........

:patrice:how are you in the UK talking about american shyt like you live here or like you personally know these people/have inside info? cut it out. i've never seen any california people or anybody from any region in america cosign or dap you for what you're saying. you're talking like you've worked with these people and seen the shyt first hand. you didn't.

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
:patrice:how are you in the UK talking about american shyt like you live here or like you personally know these people/have inside info? cut it out. i've never seen any california people or anybody from any region in america cosign or dap you for what you're saying. you're talking like you've worked with these people and seen the shyt first hand. you didn't.
I was born in American bozo n lived here til I was early 20s ... from everything I’ve seen I’ve said other nikkas have co signed them nikkas named were with the shyt