”Unfortunately many blacks take pride in not voting.It’s why Trump is president”- MadameMoreaux

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
Is this true Coli? Is it all black people’s fault Trump is president? If every eligible black voted for Hilary he wouldn’t have won:ohhh: and things would have been better under Hilary:ohhh:

The 2016 election was admittedly the first time I ever exercised the right to vote. It was solely to do what I could to keep Trump out of office.

But I live in Alabama. I KNEW what time it was. Voted anyway.

I have no comment on the rest of your post because frankly I didn't believe in EITHER candidate.

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
I think there was only one Democrat who stood up and was honest enough to say, "We didn't cater to our most loyal base and that's why we lost." The rest are too busy blaming things like the Russians tricking blacks or some other such garbage. If you keep on trotting out the same losing candidate who blacks don't have a great history with and you completely ignore blacks when they played a huge part in delivering you the last two elections, then you have to take self accountability when blacks don't show up.

A lot of people are tired of hearing about all the promises. Chicago is Obama's home turf and a Democrat stronghold, yet blacks there are doing awful. I think most blacks can look outside their window and see that despite all this voting, their circumstance isn't improving much. I think the blacks in Flint Michigan are still wondering why their water is messed up and why their allies the Democrats haven't come and fixed things up. Most blacks only have to look at their everyday life for one to understand why they aren't rushing out to vote.

BlaqkSpliffin

Ni**as Still Weird - Me
Daps
Reppin
DMV
It's actually Hillary's fault because she based her whole campaign around black people and them white people felt someway about it:mjlol:

Obama won because he had the black vote on lock and was able to charm and finesse those white people. nikkas didn't fukk with Hillary like that and she forgot about those white bytches and they were petty and voted against their best interest in true white woman fashion.