‪"Dr. Dre loses copyright infringement case against gynecologist named Dr. Drai" ‬

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
DocDreMTVRaps.jpg

This,...
Set the seeds for how he lost a long ass time ago, probably.
Which let dr birch know he could win.
Yet, dr dre should have won this case.
I bet if dre go interpolate some shyt and somebody wanna sue him. He would lose.
Yet let someone sample his shyt, when our culture created the very premise of making a draw off of making this into a thing.
They won't hesitate to establish their colonizer ideals of false equivalency.
Dude should have had to write a letter to DRE.
The same way dre prospectively has to send a letter to anyone he samples and wants to release said record. Way before the money or any of that takes place. Yet when it comes time for the process we been subject to. To play out and be subject on someone else in general. We see they go out of their way to subject us to different ideals. That they will go over our head. When if this was rap. Me and dre would have to reach out to the original and be at their original mercy or get sued.

We see parody is only used to protect whom they want.

Art Barr

Last edited:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
This some coca cola.com style bullshyt.

This country selectively chooses via race what they wanna uphold.
This should fall under complete capitalism.
Yet capitalism is thrown out the window for race in this country.

This country is racist, not capitalist.

This is another quick look into that.
The people with the most liquid assets acquisition in the past ten years via a mainstream.
Are not allowed to protect their black partners interest.

So advanced tech industry, capitalism are ignored here just for race.

Watch the signs.

Art Barr

dontreadthis

philly.
Daps
That doctor is Infringe'n on dre and used misappropriation reverse style tactics to get this dismissed.

Your name is dr birch.

Not dr. Drai.

This country will let anyone misappropriate us at any level.

Like real talk ...
Why does the dr birch wanna be shortened in premise to dr. Drai.

Stop playing.

Dre should have won this case because culturally being a doctor does not contate having a street name. Which is derived culturally from hiphop and the culture dr. Dre is from.

So real doctors going by street pharmacist names, now..
Just the draw to shorten in a urban sense and use a first name, after a nickname for a cert. is a connotation that is derived from hiphop culture as a mainstream marketing ideal.

Yeah ok.

fukk this bytch ass racist misapprpriation based country.

You dr birch,....stop playing.

You are dr Burch, stop playing.
You see,...this.
Even I made a mistake in what birch, Burch you are.

So of course you gonna infringe upon the more popular dr dre.

You infringed upon dre draw and when people say. Oh hiphop misappropriation of rnb, blues blah blahblah. Well when hiphop originally does sumfin, culturally. That is not awarded the same weight or heft.

This is bullshyt.

Art Barr

This is another one of those parody thing in America.

Where they allow parody to actually steal.

Art Barr

Just to show you how wrong you are.

The one doctor known on tv for being marketed as his doctor title followed by a nickname is:

Dr Ken

Who is marketed as a hiphop misappropriation Asian based doctor. Who freely says the n word.

Yet here you are trying to tell me,....
Dr birch is dr drai.

fukk outta here. Goofie...
It is always some nobody dimwitted face ass nikka talking.
You still ain't did shyt in ya life.

If you over twenty two, and ain't never in your adult life did shyt and still ain't did shyt.

Yousa failure to me, in timeline comparison and need to stfu with all this slander.

Art Barr

You dumb bih,...you on the internet right now cause I registered names for a living, ho.

This,...
Set the seeds for how he lost a long ass time ago, probably.
Which let dr birch know he could win.
Yet, dr dre should have won this case.
I bet if dre go interpolate some shyt and somebody wanna sue him. He would lose.
Yet let someone sample his shyt, when our culture created the very premise of making a draw off of making this into a thing.
They won't hesitate to establish their colonizer ideals of false equivalency.
Dude should have had to write a letter to DRE.
The same way are prospectively has to send a letter to anyone he samples and wants to release said record. Way before the money or any of that takes place. Yet when it comes time for the process we been subject to. To play out and be subject on someone else in general. We see they go out of their way to subject us to different ideals. That they will go over our head. When if this was rap. Me and dre would have to reach out to the original and be at their original mercy or get sued.

We see parody is only used to protect whom they want.

Art Barr

This some coca cola.com style bullshyt.

This country selectively chooses via race what they wanna uphold.
This should fall under complete capitalism.
Yet capitalism is thrown out the window for race in this country.

This country is racist, not capitalist.

This is another quick look into that.
The people with the most liquid assets acquisition in the past ten years via a mainstream.
Are not allowed to protect their black partners interest.

So advanced tech industry, capitalism are ignored here just for race.

Watch the signs.

Art Barr
:gucci:

my nikka what are you talking about? and are you aware that Draion Burch is black too??

TransJenner

Banned
Daps
"Dr dre" is a brand name and marketing device that im sure dre doesnt even have sole ownership of himself

Its probable this lawsuit was set forth without his instruction ...his name tied to so much shyt beyond himself ...this sounds like some big corp kinda move
He owns it , that’s why when monster fell out he was able to keep going with beats since he owned his name

FlimFlam

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He owns it , that’s why when monster fell out he was able to keep going with beats since he owned his name

I said sole ownership....with the level of moves and money being made (off of primarily outside invested money) through him today, let along yesterday, some leverage has to be forfeited comsidering his position relative to parties like interscope and apple. Thats been the case with even larger figures....its an industry standard even beyond music...we saw what happened to Prince....now, with that said, its obviously working out well for dre

iseetrolledpeople

A silent witness to all this trolling going on.
Daps
Dre used all his TMing luck when he got the Beats by Dre name. Everytime I googled, no matter how, to see how much a beat by him costs I get a headphones link lol

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
let that dumb nikka babble

You silly ass nikka.
While you talking,...
ain't nobody paid you to file nobody name ever goofie.

If somebody came to me with this, I would register it.
Yet I would tell him.
You could get a cease and desist for this.

You don't know wtf you talembout and when you actually sue someone like me too.
Then you can talk you clown.

Art Barr

Nobody face inexperienced ass nikka always talking but ain't did shyt in their weak, huff wack ass lives. It is a reason why you trying to get clout responding to me and you still a nobody.
trying to infringe upon the owners of this site, like dr drai you bih.

Art Barr