‪"Promised Heron id put my fist up after I get my dikk sucked"‬

Lord Mecca

Eyes May Shine
Daps
Every time I listen to this I gotta pull it back like 5 times. Dudes went in :picard:

Earl the best young MC in rap. Vince also uo there but his projects haven't done it for me really yet

I fukk with Earl but he's sorta under achieving in terms of projects too. Doris was cool and I bumped it but it wasn't what I expected. Vince let me down though can't lie and that's my nikka. I'd also add Domo Genesis to the young rapper push cause he's ill as shyt... disappointed with his recent album though smh.

WickedGames

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UK
I fukk with Earl but he's sorta under achieving in terms of projects too. Doris was cool and I bumped it but it wasn't what I expected. Vince let me down though can't lie and that's my nikka. I'd also add Domo Genesis to the young rapper push cause he's ill as shyt... disappointed with his recent album though smh.

I really loved the I don't like shyt I don't go outside Album. One of my top 3 from 2015 and Doris I can still go back to and enjoy.

I can't really say I go back and listen to Vince albums. Love random tracks and his features though

Will be interesting where Earl is mentally for his next project. He seems on some pro black shyt more than ever from what I seen on social media

TripleAgent

Holding my nuts fukking thousand dollar lesbians
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I really loved the I don't like shyt I don't go outside Album. One of my top 3 from 2015 and Doris I can still go back to and enjoy.

I can't really say I go back and listen to Vince albums. Love random tracks and his features though

Will be interesting where Earl is mentally for his next project. He seems on some pro black shyt more than ever from what I seen on social media
Earl on some militant shyt? :lupe:

YakSpiller

Superstar
Daps
Vince washed the shyt out of earl
One of the hardest verses from the last 10 years.

shyt is crazy. Every time I listen to that verse I be like :whew::whoo::ohlawd::leon::damn:

Quit with all that tough talk, bruh, we know you nikkas ain't about shyt
Come around, we gun 'em down, bodies piled, Auschwitz
Bulletproof outfits, weapons concealed
I'm ready to kill, so test it, all my weapons is real