‪Earning $11,000 vs. $60 in a Day

Daps
How could you agree to this? I feel they played dude and didn't tell them he would be a contrary piece for an $11,000 pull a day compared to his struggle $60! I sure as shyt would not do this!

FSP

Banned
Daps
How could you agree to this? I feel they played dude and didn't tell them he would be a contrary piece for an $11,000 pull a day compared to his struggle $60! I sure as shyt would not do this!
It didn't really show him like that though. There's a lot of millionaires that live like the black breh in video. Low key, unassuming and happy because they didn't use the money to define them :wow:

Daps
It didn't really show him like that though. There's a lot of millionaires that live like the black breh in video. Low key, unassuming and happy because they didn't use the money to define them :wow:

Show me a millionaire living like the black man. Living with his mom still and other siblings, living in a similar environment (apartments) and driving such a car.

FSP

Banned
Daps
Show me a millionaire living like the black man. Living with his mom still and other siblings, living in a similar environment (apartments) and driving such a car.
For a while Akademiks was living exactly like that

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
I'm pretty comfortable, do I have rich "friends"? yes, do I have broke friends? absolutely, its the mindset that you want to look for.

Its not surprise some of the richest men in America are depressed.....imagine getting everything you wanted within in a week....now imagine doing everything you wanted to in a month. So many years left doing absolutely nothing but counting your money and clout chasing on IG....Dan Bilzeran gets into this on the JR podcast...dude is so sad you can see it pouring out his eyes. Ruin makes a great man, ease and greed makes him a void.