@∆y = f(∆x) Has to be the corniest poster on this site.

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol:

How do you even get the 13 part..?

Dude's been negged AT LEAST +2,000 or +3,000 times brehs. -11K now + a full reset after getting WOAT. Dude's easily -20 or -30K in total. It's -10 points per neg. Rep don't mean shyt.. but 2-3,000 negs brehs
:hhh:

This Trump voting agent should've been permanently banned years ago. But now for having Nipsey as his avi the mods have no excuse: they are either riding for black culture and shutting this dude down OR they were never in it for black culture in the first fukking place. I wonder what'll happen ...
:comeon:
he is THE worst poster on the site

and the sad thing is, the dude NEVER leaves. He spends sooooo much time on this website

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I wouldn't call Nap corny. He's very informative and stands by what he believes in. He can be a bit much but I think that applies to anyone with strong views.

:dead: at "what he believes in". If you look at his old posts he contradicts the fukk out of himself constantly. Dude is a habitual liar that can't even keep his race straight:

slz9lCT.png

But now he's magically black? :dahell:

Let alone literally dozens of other lies he's been caught in.

The sole reason he migrated to HL and became a political "expert" is because it's the only sub-forum where people don't know how much of a fraud he is. Kinda crazy all it took was posting Tweets nonstop.

Fred.

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
:wow: Fred:wow:
:dead: at "what he believes in". If you look at his old posts he contradicts the fukk out of himself constantly. Dude is a habitual liar that can't even keep his race straight:

slz9lCT.png

But now he's magically black? :dahell:

Let alone literally dozens of other lies he's been caught in.

The sole reason he migrated to HL and became a political "expert" is because it's the only sub-forum where people don't know how much of a fraud he is. Kinda crazy all it took was posting Tweets nonstop.

Fred.

• Dap
Reactions: hex