03 Greedo - Still Summer In The Projects {DISCUSSION THREAD}

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
:russ:

Grape, 60, Nutty Blocc and Southside Crips don’t seem to like Pac :sas2:

The reasoning is always the same from Caz to this nikka to whoever. “I was really a gangbanger and Pac wasnt.”

Okay. And? :childplease:

Pac never claimed to be a gangbanger outside of saying m.o.b on a couple records and he wasnt even from LA

:what:

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
:russ:

Grape, 60, Nutty Blocc and Southside Crips don’t seem to like Pac :sas2:

The reasoning is always the same from Caz to this nikka to whoever. “I was really a gangbanger and Pac wasnt.”

Okay. And? :childplease:
Grape street had an issue over a song ov pacs nutty Blocc /sscc due to there connection and them been tight but even then bg knoccout n them have love for pac ... 60s never had no issue with pac big u / kurupt / Nipsey etc all have love for pac .... I think some crip-sets just feel some type ov way over the mgm fight been that he stomped out a reputable crip n he wasn’t from that lifestyle just based off what cats say about pac ....

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
Pac never claimed to be a gangbanger outside of saying m.o.b on a couple records and he wasnt even from LA

:what:
Na but insiders claim him as mob .... other then mob James the rest ov them did anyway ....he deffo died on some gangbangin tip tho don’t get how everyone try’s to say it wasn’t that

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
Na but insiders claim him as mob .... other then mob James the rest ov them did anyway ....he deffo died on some gangbangin tip tho don’t get how everyone try’s to say it wasn’t that

if he was claimed by the mob and died stomping out an opp then he was a real gangbanger. Which defeats their point.

Dad

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
DMV
I don't give a fukk who mad about that Pac shyt.:stopitslime:
I don't give a fukk who gettin' mad about that bald shyt. :birdman:
All I know is I'm what's out the bricks, I wanna ball bytch.:win:

Ayy, ayy, fukk a bald bytch:youngsabo:

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
if he was claimed by the mob and died stomping out an opp then he was a real gangbanger. Which defeats their point.
It is what it is ... point is pac died from gang-related issues so at this point it’s whatever :yeshrug:.... that’s why I said from seeing interviews etc a lot ov. Crips from la/Compton/watts etc a lot ov love for pac but then some feel some type ov way over what happened in Vegas .....

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
Why do y’all think it’s crazy for legit crips and gangbangers to feel some kinda way about Pac

They take that shyt serious

Daps
Greedo before he went to jail. "I dont gotta problem wit nobody dead or living I'm just saying I feel like I'm tha next pac." :laff: Naa nicca u tha next greedo