Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Mississauga
Less than 30 days away and no thread has been made yet? :skip:

WM35_FullColor_on_Black_without_Date--d40e1dc793dd2cd77370ca79fc096035.png

Hosted by Little Miss Bliss

20190311_WM_AlexaBliss--9320b94b46407448a76f2268b39ed8bb.jpg

The biggest night in sports-entertainment is in store for much more than just a moment of bliss. Alexa Bliss will be the host of WrestleMania. The major news was revealed by the five-time Women’s Champion, who chose her “A Moment of Bliss” talk show on the March 11 edition of Raw to make the announcement. The special honor puts Bliss in rare company, as she joins The New Day and The Rock as one of the few Superstars to ever hold court as Master of Ceremonies on The Grandest Stage of Them All. With all the surprises that have highlighted her talk show thus far, The Goddess is sure to have plenty of tricks up her sleeve to help make WrestleMania a night of total bliss. Be sure to catch Alexa Bliss handling hosting duties at WrestleMania, streaming live Sunday, April 7, at 7 ET/4 PT on the award-winning WWE Network!

Who starts huffing and puffing first?

20190311_WM_TripleHBatista--5f3c2ac23162cfbd828a7e42d5157ff8.jpg

GIVE ME WHAT I WANT! GIVE ME WHAT I WANT! GIVE ME WHAT I WANT! GIVE ME WHAT I WANT! GIVE ME WHAT I WANT! GIVE ME WHAT I WANT! GIVE ME WHAT I WANT! GIVE ME WHAT I WANT! GIVE ME WHAT I WANT! GIVE ME WHAT I WANT!GIVE ME WHAT I WANT!GIVE ME WHAT I WANT! GIVE ME WHAT I WANT!GIVE ME WHAT I WANT!GIVE ME WHAT I WANT! GIVE ME WHAT I WANT!GIVE ME WHAT I WANT!GIVE ME WHAT I WANT! GIVE ME WHAT I WANT!GIVE ME WHAT I WANT!GIVE ME WHAT I WANT! GIVE ME WHAT I WANT!GIVE ME WHAT I WANT!GIVE ME WHAT I WANT!

Can Seth Rollins slay the beast?

20190128_WM_BrockSeth--914745fcb7429586854f6a124627bce5.jpg

After outlasting 29 other Superstars to emerge victorious in the 2019 Men’s Royal Rumble Match, Seth Rollins has chosen to challenge Universal Champion Brock Lesnar at WrestleMania 35. Less than 24 hours after Rollins' Royal Rumble victory, COO Triple H told the determined Superstar to choose which World Champion he would face by the end of that night's episode of Monday Night Raw. However, when The Architect stormed the ring to ignite a brawl with Lesnar later that evening, the unrelenting titleholder leveled him with six F-5s, the last of which came after Rollins screamed "Is that all you got?!" in the champion's direction. Despite this onslaught, however, WWE.com soon learned that Rollins would indeed select Lesnar as his opponent and dare to journey into the realm of The Beast at The Showcase of the Immortals in search of his first Universal Title. This will not be the first time that Rollins has battled Lesnar for a World Title on The Grandest Stage of Them All. At WrestleMania 31, The Architect cashed in his Money in the Bank contract to turn Lesnar’s title defense against Roman Reigns into an impromptu Triple Threat Match, and he delivered a thunderous Stomp to The Big Dog to seize the victory and walk out of the main event with the WWE World Heavyweight Championship in one of the most unforgettable WrestleMania endings of all time. Rollins has stolen the show countless times over the past year, throwing down in several instant classics and dazzling the WWE Universe with his jaw-dropping athleticism and tenacity, but does the Royal Rumble winner have it in him to overcome The Conqueror and capture the Universal Championship? Although Lesnar often comes under fire for his part-time schedule, he is nevertheless a frighteningly destructive force of nature who has taken down virtually every WWE Superstar, often in a grisly one-sided onslaught. Find out who will reign supreme at WrestleMania 35, streaming live on Sunday, April 7, at 7 ET/4 PT on the award-winning WWE Network!

Why is Charlotte in this match again?

20190310_WM_RondaCharlotteBecky--9cd95ad91b43d4cabcfc60baf9d281c7.jpg

Raw Women’s Champion Ronda Rousey vs. Becky Lynch vs. Charlotte Flair (Triple Threat Match) Presented by At WWE Fastlane, Raw Women's Champion Ronda Rousey will defend her title against Charlotte Flair and Becky Lynch. In a shocking turn of events, Mr. McMahon removed Becky Lynch from the WrestleMania Raw Women’s Title Match that she earned on the strength of her Royal Rumble Match victory, and Charlotte Flair was handpicked to take her place. The Chairman’s decision came about after a contentious couple of weeks between Becky and the McMahon family, whose insistence that she obtain medical clearance for her injured knee led to a heated confrontation and an indefinite suspension for the former SmackDown Women’s Champion until she got the green light from WWE’s medical staff. Doing so wasn’t enough to sway the immovable Mr. McMahon, however, especially after Becky attacked Stephanie McMahon on Raw one night before slapping Triple H on SmackDown LIVE, and The Chairman levied a 60-day suspension against The Man that would carry her past WrestleMania. Moments later, he introduced Charlotte as his pick to challenge Raw Women’s Champion Ronda Rousey at The Showcase of the Immortals, thus nixing one highly-anticipated matchup while setting the stage for a sequel to one of 2018’s most brutal, unexpected contests — a clash in which, coincidentally, Flair was a last-minute replacement for an injured Lynch as well. This opened the door for all-out chaos week after week. And out of that bedlam, Becky was reinstated, and a matchup occurred at WWE Fastlane between The Queen and The Man, with the stipulation that Becky would be added to the WrestleMania title showdown if she won. Before that contest could be decided, however, Rousey emerged and struck Lynch. This gave Becky the win by disqualification and, with it, the Triple Threat Match for the Raw Women's Title on The Grandest Stage of Them All. Tune in to WrestleMania to see whether Charlotte or Becky can take the Raw Women’s Title from Rousey when The Showcase of the Immortals streams live Sunday, April 7, at 7 ET/4 PT on the award-winning WWE Network!

We all saw this one coming.

20190312_WM_ShaneMiz--3226917807136bada09540adf897cd5a.jpg

In just a few short months, Shane McMahon & The Miz formed a tag team that stole the hearts of the WWE Universe, bonded over their unique relationships with their respective fathers and became the unlikeliest of titleholders when they unseated The Bar as SmackDown Tag Team Champions during an edge-of-your-seat thriller at the Royal Rumble event in one of WWE’s genuinely feel-good moments of 2019. Then, in one fell swoop at WWE Fastlane after the tandem failed to regain the titles from The Usos, Shane did the unthinkable, savagely attacking The A-Lister from behind, grabbing Miz’s father by the face before shoving him to the floor and forcing Mr. Miz to watch him continue to pulverize his son in an uncomfortable and prolonged assault. Even prior to his jaw-dropping betrayal of The Awesome One, Shane was harboring a strong resentment toward Miz, unbeknownst to almost everyone. The two had seldom seen eye-to-eye in the past, but when Shane stepped in for an injured Miz to win the finals of the World Cup Tournament, The A-Lister expected two-thirds of the credit for being “Best in the World.” Shane silently dismissed any contribution Miz made during that tournament and in their pursuit of the SmackDown Tag Team Titles, and he put all the blame on him for losing the gold to The Usos at WWE Elimination Chamber. Back on SmackDown LIVE, Shane revealed the full extent of his bitterness toward his now former partner and said he enjoyed beating The Awesome One up in front of his father. demanded The Miz show up at WrestleMania, because after all, The A-Lister does work for him. Shane vowed to continue his onslaught in a match against Miz at WrestleMania, promising a beating that would be awesome.

Dark horse match of the night candidate

20190314_WM_AJRandy--09c735f9f8c2f1cb9a318a0d78b5ae9e.jpg

AJ Styles will take on Randy Orton in a battle to see who has the right to call SmackDown LIVE their house. After weeks of subtle jabs between Orton and Styles culminated in a surprise Phenomenal Forearm on The Viper at WWE Fastlane, the two Superstars collided in a harsh war-of-words on the blue brand. Orton claimed that it was absolutely ludicrous that SmackDown LIVE is referred to as The House that Styles Built when Orton has been holding it down and making history on the blue brand since 2002. Orton declared that this wasn’t Styles’ house, but his, and The Phenomenal One would soon just be another “indy darling” who couldn’t hack it against him. Styles interrupted WWE’s Apex Predator and accused him of never accomplishing one thing in WWE that he could call his own since his father and grandfather opened the door for him and his association in several factions along the way protected him from failure. Orton took great exception to that claim and promised Styles that this was his house, rent was due and that he should make the check out to the three most destructive letters in sports-entertainment: R-K-O. Styles didn’t blink, instead retorting by challenging his adversary to a showdown at WrestleMania.

Last edited:

stro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
Expecting US, IC, Raw/SD/Women's Tag, SD Women's matches to all be multi person fukk fests. Women's tag scramble probably replaces the Mae Young Battle Royal and also immediately kills the division when Sasha/Bayley beat every team at once. I'd expect something similar for Asuka's defense as well.

There's no chance that HHH vs Batista isn't garbage. Can't wait :mjlol:

Flywin Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lannister Bloodline
Wow. Trash card.
:picard:

But we've been saying that since the attitude era ended, in the end it'll be mildly entertaining with 1-2 'holy sh*t.. ok THAT was good' moments.

Nowadays the build up of the feuds is so boring and transparent. Lesnar and Rollins have 0 beef, it's just a match. We saw the 3-way match with Ronda coming from about 3,000 miles away. She's also a year late to be in the Main Event. (She's literally done the same match 50 times now).

Batista coming back. Dope. But HHH again.. again they need HHH to create a "Wrestlemania moment".

As kids: all we want to do is go to a Wrestlemania and hear that Hogan music hit (before we knew the drill on his 'views'.
As adults: we could probably all afford to go to a Wrestlemania (some easier than others, but if we saved) and we're all like.. 'hmm...'

All we can say is: let's see.
:francis:

P.S. I know it's inevitable: but I take it Renee Young is doing commentary for this? She's horro-awful. Making Corey Graves sound great is hard..