mc_brew

#NotMyPresident
Daps
Reppin
the black cat is my crown...
i remember when it was announced that obama got bin laden.... woo boy, cacs were mad as hell.... they had sworn that bin laden was their mortal enemy until obama got him, then they didn't know how to process that... i bet money there were white boys all over the countries with tears in their eyes hoping that it wasn't true, that somehow bin laden was still alive... :mjlol:

anyhow, yeah, i didn't realize the announcement of this cut into trump's episode of the apprentice....

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
i remember when it was announced that obama got bin laden.... woo boy, cacs were mad as hell.... they had sworn that bin laden was their mortal enemy until obama got him, then they didn't know how to process that... i bet money there were white boys all over the countries with tears in their eyes hoping that it wasn't true, that somehow bin laden was still alive... :mjlol:

anyhow, yeah, i didn't realize the announcement of this cut into trump's episode of the apprentice....
I remember the time. They tried to pivot into finding out the exact unit and soldier(s) who killed him.

Anything to undermine Obama.

mc_brew

#NotMyPresident
Daps
Reppin
the black cat is my crown...
I remember the time. They tried to pivot into finding out the exact unit and soldier(s) who killed him.

Anything to undermine Obama.
oh yea, you're right.... they would always say obama didn't get bin laden, navy seal team 6 got him.... :mjlol: ... i mean, true... but at whose direction.... they couldn't stand to give obama his credit...