101 ways to break hearts; The 22 New York Mets Off Season thread

Daps
Reppin
NYC
We open up in 10 days against the Marlins....in Miami/the scene of the crime.

YbmsV34.png

ineedsleep212

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Any position player injury and Vientos or Baty is up. My guess is they'd rather have Pham as more of a DH since Locastro and Canha are better back up CF options and I'd trust their gloves over his in LF at this point.

As bad as Ruf's performance was with the Mets, I'm tired of people acting like this ranks up there as one of the worst Mets trades. I care less about that trade than the Baez trade even with performing well with the Mets. It was an overpay yes but people are acting like JD's time wasn't up and like those prospects were barely top 30 Mets prospects (still too much but still).

Also it's about that time for someone to make a 2023 season thread lol.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Any position player injury and Vientos or Baty is up. My guess is they'd rather have Pham as more of a DH since Locastro and Canha are better back up CF options and I'd trust their gloves over his in LF at this point.

As bad as Ruf's performance was with the Mets, I'm tired of people acting like this ranks up there as one of the worst Mets trades. I care less about that trade than the Baez trade even with performing well with the Mets. It was an overpay yes but people are acting like JD's time wasn't up and like those prospects were barely top 30 Mets prospects (still too much but still).

Don't sweat it , niqqaz want to hang on to the "Same old Mets" narrative badly.

Spidey Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Ask and ye shall receive. Meant to do it after WBC but got lazy. Let's shut this down.

Last call