14 year old up and coming Harlem drill rapper killed on 1-Train (Update: brother blows up, Drake co-sign, Alamo Records deal)

getmoney310cpt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Compton CA/Rosecrans Ave

Would be quick to pack out a black man that did the same though..

This why other races starting to feel comfortable mocking street shyt, they think we won’t touch them and all bark..if we brought the same energy we bring to each other to them shyt would change overnight with how brash these fakkit cacs talk about “street nikkas”

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
I aint for violence, but dude annoyed me so much, he deserved the hand of gawd

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
Would be quick to pack out a black man that did the same though..

This why other races starting to feel comfortable mocking street shyt, they think we won’t touch them and all bark..if we brought the same energy we bring to each other to them shyt would change overnight with how brash these fakkit cacs talk about “street nikkas”

Gotta protect the jewelry connects & Ocki

:mjlol:

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
He ain’t pressing nobody else like that. Gave breh a lecture to feed his own ego.

basically took advantage of the opportunity to create content......

he was talking all this GP I'm really from the streets shyt......but you not really showing that here young breh :francis:

if you really loved your bro like u say you do.......idk man breh look young young 2 I woulda crashed out at his age :hubie:

I have no idea who that podcaster is.....but he has a driver and legit security and is clearly a somebody.

WATTBA where that fukking herb(the podcaster not the rapper) is a some1 in hip-hop :russ:

Remember when Maino smacked up that CAC on MTV :lolbron:

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
Is it really JUELZ' hood though :usure:

jadakiss-ahha.gif

:lolbron: