15 Things Poor People Do That Rich People Don’t

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
I don't agree with 2-3
But poor people having more kids earlier and stuff that's so true, and I look at a lot of women I know and I can tell they're gonna be stuck at a certain income bracket for the rest of their lives cause of how careless they are

Also the bit on they don't follow through with their ideas or potential that was probably the most accurate thing they stated, you'll never make a lot of money not believing in yourself

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Don't tell me these are cliches and dog whistle racist ideas like "rich people don't spend money on clothes"...Those are racist and just untrue statements that I am tired of hearing perpetuated.

Rich people aren't rich, by and large because they skip Gucci at the mall, it's for a variety of far more complex factors, equally as diverse is rich people who dress in expensive clothes, and ones that don't. Many, many rich people are incredibly well dressed, and driving incredibly expensive cars, who do you think frequents Valentino or Louis Vuitton, or Cartier? It's the rich, who shop there like an average person shops in Zara, or whatever.

On the issue of child birth, there are many reasons why this is, it's not simply a fukking mindset, it's socioeconomic factors.

Last edited:

lotteryplaya

Winning a big lottery jackpot is my dream.
Daps
They made a part two and tried to talk trash to the critics who called them out.

Rich people don't blame others for their misfortunes:russ::laff:

They admitted part one was the most popular video in their channels history so this has to be intentional trolling for views now especially with her overuse of profanity. She doesn't sound classy and educated saying shyt every 3 minutes.:hhh:

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
this shyt is HILARIOUS!!!!!
Not the list, but the existence of a site/channel that "inspires future billionaires". This is some PT Barnum shyt aimed at the same people who pay money to attend "business seminars" ..or the ones who attended "Trump University"
This is reheated-rehashed list that people used to put in books in the 1990s.

This life coach shyt is HILARIOUS. Somebody look up the company that owns ALUX..and find out how rich the owner(s) are. And how qualified they are to "inspire future billionaires"

quote-there-s-a-sucker-born-every-minute-p-t-barnum-303184.jpg

BLΔCK⁂W⊙LF

All Star
Daps
"Poor people need/expect the help of others"

A lot of the video is garbage fantasy that is sorely ignorant of reality. A lot of rich people are deeply connected with other rich people, thus their children have a network to work through. That helps them maintain their wealth.

King Jae

Banned
Daps
:patrice:The clothes things makes no sense...u save money which in turn means u have money for other areas in life...then they turn around and say poor ppl don't save...if they save money from buying things on sale or clearance.. They then have money for emergencies or investments... Glaring contradictions...