15 yr old girl taken from Mavs Game. Found a week later in OKC being sex trafficked!

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
My oldest is 19yrs old and I don’t let her go to the restroom alone when she’s with me. She also knows not to go by herself when she’s out. Pops dropped the ball im sorry.

:what: I get what you are putting down but this just doesn’t translate well. It’s not like you are taking her to the rest room and standing guard outside of it at 19 but yes I know exactly what you mean i do the same with mines.

Daps
This whole story is insane. Imagine you sitting watching the game, your daughter goes to the bathroom. She doesn't come back and maybe 10, 15 min later, you're thinking, man I guess that food ran right through her, she sure is taking a while. That 15 min turns into 30 min and now you're like... wait a minute. You go to where the restrooms are. You can't go into the ladies bathroom, so you're asking women if they can see if your daughter is inside. They're telling you she's not in there. You, not believing them, crack the door open yourself and yell out your baby's name. And she doesn't answer.

You start to panic now but wait, this isn't the only bathroom in the arena. Maybe she went to one of the other bathrooms. So you go all around checking the bathrooms, repeating the same steps. Still, you can't find her. You go back to your seat, wondering if maybe y'all just missed each other and she went back to the seats. You go there and she's not there.

Then you're wondering if she may have gone to the seat, saw you were gone and went looking for you. Maybe she went outside to the car because she thinks that's where you are.

You go to the car, she's not there.

You're scared, panicking, wondering what the hell is going on. You go to the police, they're telling you they can't do anything.

The game is over, everybody is leaving, you're the only person there while everybody else is streaming out.

Finally it's just you and a few stragglers and the staff and security and police. You're frantic telling everyone who will listen that your daughter is missing. The police tell you to go home and report the disappearance at your local police station. They won't help either.

As a last resort, you turn to a human trafficking agency.

You wait for a week and a half putting up flyers, your wife is distraught, you're distraught cause your baby is gone, somewhere being hurt, she may be dead. You're posting her picture everyday on social media begging for help, begging people to help you find your baby girl.

Finally a week and a half later, the agency contacts you and asks you to come in. They pull up photos of a naked girl and ask you if this is your daughter.

I went through all of that to make a point.

Can you imagine the range of emotions that those parents went though? The horror, the fear, the emotions, wishing it was them instead of their baby. And now even though they got her back, she will need therapy at least for the foreseeable future, maybe for the rest of her life.

This is a sick, sick evil world that we live in. Protect your family, brothers. Protect yourselves.

etrofllenrod504

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:what: I get what you are putting down but this just doesn’t translate well. It’s not like you are taking her to the rest room and standing guard outside of it at 19 but yes I know exactly what you mean i do the same with mines.
Lmao I just read that. I was at work multi tasking when I typed that. Thank for clearing that one

bnew

Veteran
Daps

Police: Man who lured 15-year-old girl away from Dallas Mavericks game arrested​

By FOX 4 Staff
Published January 30, 2023 1:12PM
Crime and Public Safety
FOX 4

Emanuel-Jose-Cartagena.jpg
article
Emanuel Jose Cartagena

DALLAS - Police have arrested the man accused of luring a 15-year-old girl away from a Dallas Mavericks game in April.

The teen was ultimately trafficked to Oklahoma City and was forced into prostitution, according to her family’s attorney.

Dallas police said officers with the U.S. Marshals Task Force arrested 33-year-old Emanuel Cartagena this past Thursday on an outstanding warrant for the sexual assault of a child.

Cartagena allegedly met the 15-year-old victim outside the American Airlines Center during a Mavs game on April 8.

Her family said she went to the restroom and did not return to her seat. Surveillance video showed her leaving the arena with the suspect.

Police said Cartagena took the victim to a house in Dallas and sexually assaulted her.

She was located in Oklahoma City about 10 days later.

NRH-missing-teen-arrests.jpg

That’s where police arrested Karen Gonzales, Sarah Hayes, and Kenneth Nelson for human trafficking, conspiracy, and computer crimes in connection to the case.

The victim, who is now 16 years old, is still recovering from the trauma associated with being the victim of sexual abuse, her family’s attorney said.

FOX 4 has chosen not to use her name because she is an underage victim.

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse

Police: Man who lured 15-year-old girl away from Dallas Mavericks game arrested​

By FOX 4 Staff
Published January 30, 2023 1:12PM
Crime and Public Safety
FOX 4

Emanuel-Jose-Cartagena.jpg
article
Emanuel Jose Cartagena

DALLAS - Police have arrested the man accused of luring a 15-year-old girl away from a Dallas Mavericks game in April.

The teen was ultimately trafficked to Oklahoma City and was forced into prostitution, according to her family’s attorney.

Dallas police said officers with the U.S. Marshals Task Force arrested 33-year-old Emanuel Cartagena this past Thursday on an outstanding warrant for the sexual assault of a child.

Cartagena allegedly met the 15-year-old victim outside the American Airlines Center during a Mavs game on April 8.

Her family said she went to the restroom and did not return to her seat. Surveillance video showed her leaving the arena with the suspect.

Police said Cartagena took the victim to a house in Dallas and sexually assaulted her.

She was located in Oklahoma City about 10 days later.

NRH-missing-teen-arrests.jpg

That’s where police arrested Karen Gonzales, Sarah Hayes, and Kenneth Nelson for human trafficking, conspiracy, and computer crimes in connection to the case.

The victim, who is now 16 years old, is still recovering from the trauma associated with being the victim of sexual abuse, her family’s attorney said.

FOX 4 has chosen not to use her name because she is an underage victim.
Death penalty.