2 Pac Gave Suge Knight The Deathrow Chain Back Before He Died, He Wanted Off Deathrow

Swing

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's Trayvon Lanes chain

:dahell:

I thought that was Pacs chain all along? He was wearing the medallion the night he got shot but I thought maybe he was wearing them both.

Why the police holding Trayvons chain?

ABlackMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Hood America
I
Gave his chain back? What's that supposed to
signify?

Is this like when you used to lock down a bytch by having her wear your chain and she breaks up with you so she gives it back?

That doesn't sound like something two grown ass nikkas would be doing.:hhh:

Nikkas are reaching with this one.
Is that not what a record deal is?

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
:dahell:

I thought that was Pacs chain all along? He was wearing the medallion the night he got shot but I thought maybe he was wearing them both.

Why the police holding Trayvons chain?
After Pac died there was a gang war in Compton. The chain in the picture was seized when the police did a raid at one of the South Side Crips home.
Pac was not wearing a death row chain in Vegas he was wearing the euthanasia chain which his mother had before she died

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
Jordan Tower and Wendy day both irritate me when they talk (mostly having to look at Wendy)...will have to skip this one

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why would any person want to sit in Clinton correctional facility until bail when you're possibly facing 4 years in prison or freedom granted to you by a record label owner

Nobody would have chose to stay in hell. The real question is why he had to get involved in the street shyt. He was making sure millions I don't think the biggest labels biggest star had to be on gang fights

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Nobody would have chose to stay in hell. The real question is why he had to get involved in the street shyt. He was making sure millions I don't think the biggest labels biggest star had to be on gang fights
If you become affiliated with people in gangs then you're bound to involved in their business. shyt happens.