The Death of a Dynasty (fukk DISNEY).. the Official MCU Thread

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Marvel let nikkas breathe after Infinity War and now studios and fanboys acting cocky (pause).

Venom was trash but nikkas propped it up.
Aquaman was propped up by foreign markets and now the DCEU is supposedly back. :mjlol:.

Now nikkas doubting captain marvel :mjpls:

2019 Marvel about to show nikkas who the king is.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Marvel let nikkas breathe after Infinity War and now studios and fanboys acting cocky (pause).

Aquaman was propped up by foreign markets and now the DCEU is supposedly back. :mjlol:.

Hey man..... 6 years ago they told you that Takeover was a year away.

Even though it’s late it’s ontime

Martha

Last edited:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York

When End Game promo ramps up they will go back in their holes.

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin

If she ain’t getting butt naked like she did in Under The Skin, I don’t really care if this is Rated R or PG-13. Not sure how better it will make a movie by adding “fukk” sprinkled to it.:hubie:

Punisher War Zone was Rated R and gave fans everything they claim they want in a R Rated film and folks fronted on it:pacspit:

Martha

SmarkMero

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

hulk%2B%25281%2529.jpg

iron-man%2B%25281%2529.jpg

captian-america%2B%25281%2529.jpg

thor%2B%25281%2529.jpg

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem

If she ain’t getting butt naked like she did in Under The Skin, I don’t really care if this is Rated R or PG-13. Not sure how better it will make a movie by adding “fukk” sprinkled to it.:hubie:

Punisher War Zone was Rated R and gave fans everything they claim they want in a R Rated film and folks fronted on it:pacspit:

Martha

I think it helps her action scenes because she uses guns. Even hawkeye if he appears. You cant do head shots unless its rated r. That was always the problem with heroes who use blades or guns. In pg 13 movies you cant actually show the damage they do.hawkeye is the weakest villian in the mcu by virtue of the fact that his skills are better demonstrated in a rated r movie. Think how bulleyes was in daredevil season 3

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
I think it helps her action scenes because she uses guns. Even hawkeye if he appears. You cant do head shots unless its rated r. That was always the problem with heroes who use blades or guns. In pg 13 movies you cant actually show the damage they do.hawkeye is the weakest villian in the mcu by virtue of the fact that his skills are better demonstrated in a rated r movie. Think how bulleyes was in daredevil season 3

No.... you can shoot people in the head.... in PG 13 movies.... we've seen it in countless movies..... its just they dont show it in a gratuitous violent manner. Like in Rush Hour, I swore Tucker shot that asian dude in the head but when they showed him..... it was like a single bullet wound and a little minor trickle of blood.

Also other money where you see the head pop back and the fall but nothing like crazy blood splatter or etc. As long as its not bloody or show something outrageously disgusting or violent, you can shoot someone in the head in PG-13 movies. Hell cats had their heads cut off in some

Martha

The_Unchosen_One

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis
so pretty much far from home is wrapped up in post production...when are they going to announce the next slate of MCU movies? there's nothing in 2020 :mjcry:

I promise we gonna have movies in 2020... Fantastic 4, X-Men, and the new phase of the universe is being put together

When Rogue steals Captain Marvels powers from her :banderas:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
so pretty much far from home is wrapped up in post production...when are they going to announce the next slate of MCU movies? there's nothing in 2020 :mjcry:

There are supposed to be at least 2 movies coming out next year. Black Widow, Dr Strange 2, the Eternals. Either all 3 or 2 of them.