The Death of a Dynasty (fukk DISNEY).. the Official MCU Thread

GR13

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If we being honest...... Marvel don’t need to do anything special or extra to introduce the Xmen as MUTANTS been around for a minute in the MCU

Or as the Nazis liked to call them:mjgrin:

“Miracles”:blessed:

:hulkmouse:

Martha
people want The MCU's version of The X-MEN soon as possible but if I'm Feige/Disney I keep them in my back pocket and let the current MCU's run it course with out The X-MEN the next decade

and then introduce The X-MEN and every other messing major marvel character (think blade, Inhuman's, Namor, etc. ) seamlessly along with the hole rebooted/recasted MCU we have now (think new Stark,Cap,Thor, etc.) calling it something like "The Full Marvel Universe"

it would be a great way to keep the excitement up for the next Marvel movie Universe when Disney's inevitably reboot happens it wold also help fan's eases the pain of replacing Robert Rowney Jr., The Chris's, Sam Jack, Scarjo,Tom Holland etc.

you would all so get to see deep seated history and character interactions like imagine a Captain America world war 2 movie with Saving Private Ryan/ Dunkirk quality and detail with Cap and Logan/wolverine on a mission, or Cap and The Invader's/Namor , a flashback of T' Challa knowing Ororo Munroe before she was a X-Men and he was a king & black panther etc.

GR13

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't care if its true. X-MEN: TAS is still :ohlawd:

can't believe how incompetent Fox was when they had the X-men right's if they translated the 90's cartoons as closely as they could to the big screen they would have been racking in money hand over fist
:snoop:

the blueprint was right in front of them and they were still to dumb to follow it and ignored the most popular incarnation on the x-men:mjlol:

Last edited:

White City Black

Weed, Rocks, Blow
Daps
Reppin
Chicago's South Shore
Thing is, Sony controls the character and Feige/Disney want the character.

It'd be a bad decision to start threatening Sony to see who blinks first after both companies only just squashed their beef after painstaking negotiations.

All things considered I think they handled it pretty well; spidey trailer came, went, and is now radio silent in favor of End Game.

Adding to the Spider-Man topic, was just at Target earlier today. Over in the toy section, the Marvel aisle specifically...these a$$holes already have Far From Home toys out. Like, a good deal of them (action figures, hard plastic masks, etc). Movie’s not out for another 2+ months. Can’t even let Endgame get its shine first.

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wheels aren't stopping any time soon
8Sk9S0K.png

How Kevin Feige Super-Charged Marvel Studios Into Hollywood’s Biggest Hit Machine

That disney plus idea is pure platinum. Feige said the series would have movie level budgets so u get to still tell the stories and have that netflix original streaming revenue 100% profit while disney gets to let their other movies breathe in theaters in longer instead of overlapping. He finally gets the support he never got with the AOS series and netflix series

:ohhh: