The Death of a Dynasty (fukk DISNEY).. the Official MCU Thread

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
For a 24 hour period timeframe.

I'm gonna become a DC stan just to see what its like.

@wire28 @jayshiggs @BXKingPin82 @Norrin Radd @loyola llothta @Ethnic Vagina Finder @Dillah810 @KravenMorehead™ @Merc and others, when I do, I need for yall to come at me with the full Marvel Onslaught (see what I did there:troll:) that yall would against some of them other stans like the coward who igores folks or the one that talks the big shyt, creates these wild ridiculous threads/prediction, and catches them L's and hides:lolbron:

This gonna be a little "social experiment":russ:

Other than this message I'm not gonna announce it but yall will know when it on:pachaha:

Martha
Smh you see why people have you on ignore

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Smh you see why people have you on ignore

One person turns to people?:stopitslime:

I could care less what cowards think:yeshrug:

It's all good, not for nothing but I do atleast respect you for not running away and being afraid of words on a screen on a monitor.:salute:

Martha

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Holy shyt.... just saw a Geico Lizard and Groot commercial.

Marvel saying fukk crushing buildings.... they trynna completely disintegrate them to fine dust :wow:

Martha

May 5th they break the switch. The faucet about to drown the world in Marvel Cinematic Universe for the next couple of years.

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Ok, I been out of the loop for a couple of days.... work got me busy as fukk.

But I just came across these rumors... holy shyt brehs?

Could Apple Buy Disney For $200 Billion?

At some point, we’ll be living in a future where only six companies exist and they rule the world with an iron fist, going to war to claim territory and forcibly win the loyalty of their customers. I’ve joked before about about joining the Disney army when that day comes (I don’t want to get forcibly conscripted into the Spectrum army, for God’s sake), but if a new rumor carries any weight, it looks like I’ll actually have to join Apple‘s military forces to make that happen.

Because according to a story circulating the internet, Apple is weighing the option of buying Disney. For $200 billion.

Companies acquire other companies all the time and usually it’s not a big, huge, grandiose deal for anyone outside of those companies. The world keeps on spinning. But sometimes, you can really feel the impact in immediate and powerful ways. When it comes to movie fans, we’re still feeling the aftershocks of Disney acquiring Lucasfilm and Marvel, a move that changed all three companies and their creative output in fairly profound ways.

But Apple buying Disney makes that look small in comparison. According to a report by RBC Capital Markets (via Variety), Apple is checking under Disney’s hood and considering writing a check. “Recently, investors have increased their expectations that Apple could seriously consider acquiring Disney,” the report says. In other words: this is a rumor and it’s a rumor on shaky ground that could vanish into a puff of smoke. But there are rumblings.

Apple has made it clear that his company is open to “acquisitions of any size,” even meeting with Time Warner before that company’s $85 billion merger with AT&T. Disney, one of the few companies in the world that is as instantly recognizable and popular as Apple, makes for a compelling potential partner.

It’s easy to imagine the advantages that would come from both companies living under the same roof. Disney could create entertainment that could be be built into iTunes and the App Store, with classic films and new releases alike receiving some kind of exclusivity on their platforms. This partnership could extend to all corners of the both empires – imagine Disney theme parks equipped with technology that will interact with Apple devices.

This rumor arrives a few months after stories of Disney looking into buying Netflix, another game-changing potential merger.
We’re on the cusp of some major evolutions in the entertainment landscape and many companies are going to need to adapt or die. If Disney isn’t going to buy Netflix, then getting bought by a company that will help them stand their ground against Netflix may be a canny move.

Wait WTF?:ooh: Going back for a bit, I didnt even know Mouse was looking at getting Netflix:leon:

But this shyt right here? Getting bought by Apple?:mindblown:

I dont know how I feel about that?:damn:

Ok and I'll go ahead and make the predictable joke first "Tony Starks gonna have Siri uploaded in his suits in the next phases:shaq2:

What yall think about this? Love it or hate it?

Martha

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Ok, I been out of the loop for a couple of days.... work got me busy as fukk.

But I just came across these rumors... holy shyt brehs?

Could Apple Buy Disney For $200 Billion?

Wait WTF?:ooh: Going back for a bit, I didnt even know Mouse was looking at getting Netflix:leon:

But this shyt right here? Getting bought by Apple?:mindblown:

I dont know how I feel about that?:damn:

Ok and I'll go ahead and make the predictable joke first "Tony Starks gonna have Siri uploaded in his suits in the next phases:shaq2:

What yall think about this? Love it or hate it?

Martha
Yeah, I would rather Disney buying Netflix than this happening. Although I'm sure my Disney stock would benefit. :mjgrin:
I'm #googleset as far as hardware/software so as far as entertainment and exclusives this would not help me.

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Yeah, I would rather Disney buying Netflix than this happening. Although I'm sure my Disney stock would benefit. :mjgrin:
I'm #googleset as far as hardware/software so as far as entertainment and exclusives this would not help me.

You got them stocks:ehh::banderas:

Man I'm still waiting on that "All Marvel Channel" they spoke of a few years back..... was gonna do a Star Wars one too.

Hell, they have enough content for one, they need to stop playing

Martha

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
You got them stocks:ehh::banderas:

Man I'm still waiting on that "All Marvel Channel" they spoke of a few years back..... was gonna do a Star Wars one too.

Hell, they have enough content for one, they need to stop playing

Martha
That's why I want that Netflix merger. Channels are 5 years ago, they need that stream flow.
Love when Civil War dropped on Netflix, could just watch my favorite parts whenever. :blessed:
But yeah something like a channel or exclusive stream is coming sooner rather than later. I flew Emirates last year and on the TV joint they had an all Marvel channel/section. Dynasty! :lawd:

Daps
this is completely superficial and farfetched but I wish there was a Capcom Cinematic Universe also producing piff like Street Fighter, Megaman, Darkstalkers, etc. in addition to Resident Evil films. Mainly cause I wanna see a Marvel vs Capcom: Clash of Super Heroes film.

hell for the teaser trailer they could bring the character select screen to life w/ the superheroes being selected a la:

mvsc.png

pardon me brehs im reliving my 2nd childhood :mjcry:

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
I just discovered a lie coming out the other camp and when the time is right gonna have to expose them :duck:

But moving along...... Man brehs..... I almost lost it to weakness and watched that stream of Guardians 2.:whew:

I watched the intro credits scene (which is amazing) but then caught myself and turned it off.:sadbron:

4 more days brehs.... 4 more days:to:

Martha