2021 Toyota Tacoma SR5 vs. 2021 Honda Ridgeline Sport

OfTheCross

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high
Ridge line swagless as fukk lol. Tacoma’s are cool but they old and dated as fukk. You don’t like the new F-150?
:russ:

Yes. The Ridgeline is incredibly swagless. I like some of its' standard features and supposedly it's a smooth ride.

The Tacoma's actually do look good. F-150 is cool, I just don't need all that truck. Unless the price is right, though.

Ultimately, I'll go with whatever the best deal or bang for buck is.

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:russ:

Yes. The Ridgeline is incredibly swagless. I like some of its' standard features and supposedly it's a smooth ride.

The Tacoma's actually do look good. F-150 is cool, I just don't need all that truck. Unless the price is right, though.

Ultimately, I'll go with whatever the best deal or bang for buck is.
Yeah figured you wanted a smaller truck since those two on your radar. What about the new ranger? Ford announced the Maverick today, starts at $20k and gets 40mpg, fwd tho. Doesn’t sound like that’ll matter for you.

OfTheCross

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Yeah figured you wanted a smaller truck since those two on your radar. What about the new ranger? Ford announced the Maverick today, starts at $20k and gets 40mpg, fwd tho. Doesn’t sound like that’ll matter for you.

I'm definitely intrigued by this. The Hybrid part kinda turns me off. My niece has a hybrid Fusion and it doesn't actually get better gas mileage than a gas car

OfTheCross

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Yeah thats the 4wd version. You gonna be pulling stuff or you need a bed occasionally? Cuv out of the question?
Yeah, I'm off those.

I bought a Rogue this year and just totaled it. But I'm glad I did. Although it was a lovely car and great for the family, I need an actual truck to do shyt around the house. Even if it's not all that often.

I'm really liking the Maverick from what I've seen so far.

My only concern with is is that it's made in Mexico. The Hyundai Santa Cruz is made in America :patrice:

Also, I'm going to do further research into that hybrid engine of theirs. If I can feel comfortable with it, it's a no-brainer.

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I was interested in the F150 Lightning but it's a little too big for where I live. Really liking the size of this

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Progressive just called.

My Rogue is officially a total loss. They're going to pay it off and I'll have $1500 left over.

Lol. Sad but not bad. I've only had the car 3 months and put no money down.

That opens me up to get either the Santa Cruz, or the Maverick.
That’s a dope come up if you ask me, as long as there’s no lasting physical effects :ehh:

The Santa Cruz looks waaaaaaay better than the maverick, inside and out. But 40 mpg vs 23 mpg and $20k vs estimated $24k :francis:

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
Don't know anything about the Ridgeline but people love their Tacomas. I was a hair away from buying one last summer, ended up going with an SUV since my garage is short.

Tacoma World lots of good info on their forums