2022 - All NBA Teams Announced

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
Cousins made 2nd-team All-NBA in 2015 when the Kings were TWENTY-FOUR games below .500. The same year the Hawks won 60 games and had no one on the All-NBA team at all.

McGrady made 2nd-team All-NBA in 2004 when the Magic were FORTY games below .500. A fukking 21-61 team and he didn't just make 3rd-team like Bron did, he made 2nd-team.

K-Love, KG, Marbury, McDyess, and plenty of other players (22 to be exact) have made All-NBA on teams with worse records than this year's Lakers squad, and nearly all of them were 1st or 2nd team.

These posters know nothing about NBA standards. They know their object of hate and social media/talking head narratives. That's it.
Wow that's crazy, imo that's a bit extreme tho lol i might have to factor in the teams record by default if its that bad, but point taken.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
What a weak era of Guards and Forwards

Sheesh

Giannis
Durant
LeBron
Kawhi
AD
Tatum
Butler
PG13
Zion
Siakim
Middleton
DeRozen
Ingram
Brown
Randle

That's a weak top 15 forwards to you? The talent is huge, they just got hit by mad injuries this year. If half those guys hadn't gotten hurt then the list would have looked very different and the # of worthy snubs would have been serious.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
This is why all nba awards are garbage and cant be used to compare players who played in different years and eras.

It wasnt too long when Devin Booker & Derozan were being left off all stars teams. Now they are making all nba 1st and 2nd team. Crazy weak era for 2s, 3s and 4s.

There were just injuries this year.

Could have been Giannis, Kawhi, LeBron, Durant, AD, and Tatum at forward.

Could have been Curry, Dame, Doncic, Ja, Kyrie, and Klay at guard.

And that would mean Butler, Booker, Trae, Siakim, Harden, Westbrook, CP3, Beal, Zion, and PG13 all getting snubbed.

Which 5-year era do you think would have been more competitive for Al-NBA?

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
I wonder who voted for lebron on the first team

Dennis Scott (commentator for Turner Sports and 10-year NBA vet) and Jason Quick (senior writer for The Athletic, Blazers beat for the last 23 years)

Wonder what pleas the haters and their mod will cop now considering a respected NBA vet with no personal connection to Bron has him 1st-team yet they want to claim he shouldn't be on an NBA team at all.

The wildest part about this post is fam literally told me to watch ball, and in the same paragraph states Bron got his buckets in garbage time.

You can't make this shyt up :hhh:

I destroyed that narrative during the season, when they claimed Bron was "stat-padding" while chasing the scoring title I broke down EVERY game since he came back from injury and outside of 1 game he virtually never scored once the game was out of reach. If anything he got much more passive or just taken out every time the game was clearly over.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Siakam will always be under appreciated by fans that dont watch him .His scoring is held down by the first 3-4 weeks of the season where he came off shoulder surgery and was easing back into it,if you took his numbers starting from mid Dec or January 1 his scoring is actually at about 25-26 a game and nobody would have any issues....i mean he carried what was supposed to be a lottery team to 5th and nearly 50 wins....he deserves it.

Scottie barnes did

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Anyone wondering how former NBA players voted on the Jokic/Embiid controversy.

Mark Jackson and Kendrick Perkins put Jokic and Embiid both on their 1st-team by moving one of them to forward.
Steve Smith, Dennis Scott, and Jalen Rose put Jokic 1st-team but not Embiid.
Greg Anthony put Embiid 1st-team but not Jokic.

Similar to MVP ballots

Greg Anthony, Mark Jackson, Kendrick Perkins put Embiid 1st
Jalen Rose, Dennis Scott, Steve Smith put Jokic 1st

All of them had Giannis either 3rd or 4th