2023-24 Contract Season: Where TSC heathens discuss everything about wrestling except contracts/free agency

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
With WWE and AEW signing a bunch of people to 4-5 year contracts when AEW started up, and with some other notable to major names coming up in other promotions, could be looking at a very different landscape in the wrestling industry by the end of 2024. So I decided to start this thread to focus on all the promotion hopping and renewals that are going to be coming over the next 15ish months.

DoubleJ13

Smooth sailing from here on out...
Daps
Reppin
Thunder/TSC
Boozer on twitter posted about WWE & Jade the night she returned to AEW :lupe:

According to them McIntyre is re-signing & there was a few more people who were up for new deals like Rollins, Miz, Imperium, & I think a few others were mentioned right before the LA Knight new contract stuff started popping up. Seems to think Punk is eventually coming too. Also has Edge dipping to AEW.

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
AEW gonna drop the ball with Jade but WWE is better suited for her anyways...at least in theory, I gotta wonder if her having other priorities will make her DOA in a company like the E'.

She said that was the reason she didn't go there in the first place, but things may have changed with Endeavor in charge now.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
She said that was the reason she didn't go there in the first place, but things may have changed with Endeavor in charge now.
If she signs with them there's no question she would've gotten the perks she wanted. But WWE is weird place sometimes, and a "outsider" coming from the competition that doesn't have much experience and receives treatment like she's Ronda Rousey (or Logan Paul) could make things tough for her backstage.

She does have the charisma to make everyone that wants to tank her push look like a fool, but it wouldn't shock me if she's set up to fail and has to find a way to overcome the initial petty bullshyt she could encounter.

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
These guys still pushing that AEW Edge rumor. Dude literally put out a video saying yall lying motherfukkers.

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
If she signs with them there's no question she would've gotten the perks she wanted. But WWE is weird place sometimes, and a "outsider" coming from the competition that doesn't have much experience and receives treatment like she's Ronda Rousey (or Logan Paul) could make things tough for her backstage.

She does have the charisma to make everyone that wants to tank her push look like a fool, but it wouldn't shock me if she's set up to fail and has to find a way to overcome the initial petty bullshyt she could encounter.
I think that kind of pettiness is fading in company with HHH and HBK booking ironically. Most the wrestlers seem supportive plus it wouldn't surprise me if Jade is cool with some talent since they all live in the same state.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
I think that kind of pettiness is fading in company with HHH and HBK booking ironically. Most the wrestlers seem supportive plus it wouldn't surprise me if Jade is cool with some talent since they all live in the same state.
I hope so breh, she's got huge potential and WWE is a company that could make her shine way more than AEW.