2023-24 Contract Season: Where TSC heathens discuss everything about wrestling except contracts/free agency

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Y’all gon fall for this again?

Listen to me clearly… WWE is not outbidding Tony for any of these people. Not one.

If WWE lands anyone, it’ll be a guy returning to WWE like Andrade and Black, or some up and coming Indy/AEW cat ready to get it out the mud in NXT

These okada and ibushi ass nikkas all going to AEW fam. They’ll get bigger offers.

He outbid Tony for female gable steveson

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Remember when HHH was vilified for talent poaching the indies and Japan :sas2:

Remember when Jay White got false advertised for the rumble last year but now it’s “HHH didn’t want him like that”?

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
He outbid Tony for female gable steveson
If you’re talking about Jade, that’s a completely different demographic than the people I’m referring to lol

Anyone who thinks WWE going dollar for dollar with Tony to sign Okada gon be hella disappointed when that “okada is all elite” graphic drops

Unless he’s willing to gamble for less money, he’s gonna take a bag from Tony

I would love to be wrong and if he ends up in WWE, y’all can bump this and crip walk on grave.. but that boy about to get top guy money in AEW vs a standard WWE contract lol

br82186

Superstar
Daps
Remember when Jay White got false advertised for the rumble last year but now it’s “HHH didn’t want him like that”?
Or n-gga's was so damn sure Ospray was going to WWE?

When it comes to international talents going to another wrestling promotion, you have to look at their personal lives.

Ospray has a partner with a child in the UK who he wanted to see more of, now had he not broken up with Bea Priestley this would be a whole different story.

br82186

Superstar
Daps
If you’re talking about Jade, that’s a completely different demographic than the people I’m referring to lol

Anyone who thinks WWE going dollar for dollar with Tony to sign Okada gon be hella disappointed when that “okada is all elite” graphic drops

Unless he’s willing to gamble for less money, he’s gonna take a bag from Tony

In terms of Jade WWE fccked up royally for asking her to drop whatever endorsements she had which was the main reason she went to AEW in the first place. One of the prime reasons of her going to WWE this time around was the fact that that machine is impeccable for if you're trying to get into mainstream Hollywood and culture.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Triple H was vilified for poaching talent from the UK which ultimately killed that wrestling scene for years, which is the reason why people don't want WWE to pull that shyt when it comes to Mexico, Japan, and the UK in particular

Yes, NXT UK started off with such promise but fizzled out pretty quickly.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
I mean, Okada becomes a free agent every year or two years, this isn't nothing new. And as others have said, it all depends on how much money New Japan can offer him. Going to AEW would be a mistake but he is friends with The Elite so there's that :manny:

Going to WWE would mean an easy check and some nice Ws, Nakamura been coasting for almost a decade now living the great life, to the point he never even thought about going back to a hero's welcome in Japan :dead:

By the way, wasn't Sports Illustred exposed as having AI fake journalist write stuff for them? :dead: I'm not saying this report as false because as I said, Okada being a free agent after WK is not really news, but SI ain't ever going to be seen as a respectable source again, imo.