2023 might be the end of Passport Bros: Passport Bro in the Philippines caught taking unsolicited videos of a child and her mother, and other women

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I hope all these pervs get what's coming to them.
I don’t understand how they don’t understand the behavior is so predatory and creepy. Like sirs are you listening to yourself. And these dudes act like this everywhere, ALL the time.

I was taking walk yesterday morning, some perv in his pick up slows down, gets my attention and starts doing the jerk off motion. He thought it was funny and I’m disgusted. Sir, it’s 5:30am, WTF is wrong with you?

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
passport bros kinda sounds the same as when all the hoes kept screaming theyd get a man from another country and have long distance

im really not tryna hate but trying to find love overseas sounds like a lot of work

null

Daps
Reppin
UK,DE
Sarge from a Soldier's Tale was right. Never underestimate the damage a single ignorant negro can do.

david-carroll.png

null

Daps
Reppin
UK,DE
I was taking walk yesterday morning, some perv in his pick up slows down, gets my attention and starts doing the jerk off motion. He thought it was funny and I’m disgusted. Sir, it’s 5:30am, WTF is wrong with you?

raatid !