2023 NFL DRAFT PICKS

HabitualChiller

Enjoying a Long Night of Solace✌
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere on an Xbox
Any big strong athletic but inaccurate QB is getting the “We can turn him into Josh Allen” treatment.
Yep, and it's gonna be that way for the foreseeable future.

Additionally, I can almost guarantee that there will be no nuance involved in the situation like, "The Bills have/had a great O-line, great receiver play, and a great defense. Do we have at least 2 of 3?"

Nope. They'll just draft high upside, incredible high downside quarterbacks in the top 10, then end up having them start around week 6 after the starter blows out his knee or some shyt because the O-line can't block, the receivers couldn't get separation from their wives, and the coach is calling four verticals on 3rd and 2.

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
People were saying a bunch of QBs were gonna go last year too and then only Pickett went towards the end of the 1st round

Anyway, I doubt the Lions are wasting a top 5 pick on a QB when they have one of the best offenses in the league. QB is not really an issue for them
Da hell they gonna take

Daps
Reppin
NULL

Texans, Colts, Falcons, and Panthers seem to be the four definite teams that need a QB in the top with there being three (according to the "experts")

RadaMillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, Uganda

Texans, Colts, Falcons, and Panthers seem to be the four definite teams that need a QB in the top with there being three (according to the "experts")

Chicago is in a prime position, hopefully they can capitalize on the number 1 pick.

1) QB1 through trade
2) QB2
3) Jalen Carter
4) QB3
5) Will Anderson

I think it might go that way

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
Chicago is in a prime position, hopefully they can capitalize on the number 1 pick.

1) QB1 through trade
2) QB2
3) Jalen Carter
4) QB3
5) Will Anderson

I think it might go that way
I feel bad for whichever WB goes to Houston. Hopefully it isn’t Stroud or Ol boy from Bama.

LEEeveryday

The-Coli Music Critic
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#LyricsMatter
I would love for Seattle to want a QB too, but I'm starting to doubt they'd be so pressed for one.

The Bears are about to come out with so many holes filled, it can be unprecedented.

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
Detroit needs to take a HARD look at Hodges-Tomlinson from TCU and maybe Antonio Johnson from TAMU, for starters.

Can't say I know a lot about the LBs/Edge outside of Anderson from Bama, but Detroit really needs to fortify that secondary.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
I would love for Seattle to want a QB too, but I'm starting to doubt they'd be so pressed for one.

The Bears are about to come out with so many holes filled, it can be unprecedented.
First off no homo. Secondly, nothing is guaranteed thru the draft. They need help on offense and their defense is ass too.