2024 Congressional Elections: U.S. House is a jump ball; U.S. Senate leaning right

Your prediction?

• Total voters

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
Hopefully this isn't too early, but I saw this and Kunce is the best shot at knocking off Josh Hawley. It's a shame he went up against a Busch family member heiress in 2022; he should be the overwhelming Dem favorite for the nomination for Missouri in 2024.

Rice N Beans

Junior Hayley Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Hopefully this isn't too early, but I saw this and Kunce is the best shot at knocking off Josh Hawley. It's a shame he went up against a Busch family member heiress in 2022; he should be the overwhelming Dem favorite for the nomination for Missouri in 2024.

Ether 2.0 right here. So viscous. :picard:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps

Brehs I hope you all aren't falling for this grift again. Democrat with well done, slick ads announces a run against an unpopular republican in a red state. Polls are pushed out (sponsored by the campaign) showing a 3-5 point gap, suggesting a closer race. Democrat candidate takes a position on every national issue imaginable (guns) in order to further juice engagement from out of state liberals, raise record amounts of cash, and go viral on twitter. And then election night comes and the race is called 30 minutes after the polls close, with the democrat losing by 7%+.

One day this is gonna work in a red state that becomes purple, like Georgia or Arizona. But as it stands I see no reason to believe Texas is going purple any time soon thanks to right winger immigrants consolidating the GOP and adopting whiteness. I'd vote for this guy over Cruz if I lived in Texas, and might even send him $10. But that's it. He's gonna get trucked.