#25 Miami down 24-3 at home vs Middle Tennessee

darius19

R.I.P. Kobe and Nip, that’s off the rip
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It would be right to judge Cristobal on his 2nd and 3rd year. Not really the 1st when he's trying to figure out what needs to be done. They need line of scrimmage talent if they want to really compete. Coming off a tough game with Texas A&M and getting beat down shows they lack depth.

I feel you breh, but with that said, losing to Middle Tennessee State is unacceptable. That’s not a line of scrimmage talent or depth problem, that’s sheer mentality and not getting players ready to play the game

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
I feel you breh, but with that said, losing to Middle Tennessee State is unacceptable. That’s not a line of scrimmage talent or depth problem, that’s sheer mentality and not getting players ready to play the game

That's the reality of playing big games and let downs when you don't have all of the depth you need.
I wouldn't be mad at Cristobal this year for that. I'd be worried if it's still happening in year 3.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
That's the reality of playing big games and let downs when you don't have all of the depth you need.
I wouldn't be mad at Cristobal this year for that. I'd be worried if it's still happening in year 3.

I see both sides. I'm watching it play out right in front of my eyes with Norvell who has seemingly brought FSU back to life. (To be determined soon as we go through this crazy stretch of games) Last year he looked like he had no business being a football coach

Apprentice

everybody in the world needa lul tim
Daps
Reppin
DMV
I see both sides. I'm watching it play out right in front of my eyes with Norvell who has seemingly brought FSU back to life. (To be determined soon as we go through this crazy stretch of games) Last year he looked like he had no business being a football coach
Wit all due respect FSU definitely shoulda lost that LSU game

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Honestly that extra year of eligibility for covid helped smaller teams the most. Teams have a bunch 5 and 6 year players who've seen it all.

Midd Tenn starting a 5 year senior at qb
It's interesting that you point this out because I never thought of it. It paints an interesting portrait of the state of the current college game