260: Weight Loss Journal

KING WILL

Superstar
Daps
Took my vacation, ate like shyt and didn't work out at all minus about 2 days. Jumped on the scale and that bytch telling me I'm back up to 260.

So, I'm gotta get back in the gym and start back eating right to get down in the 220 range.

Got my Meal Prep ready for my next two work days and I'm just gonna take it from there. Hopefully, this thread will keep me motivated through some kind of accountability and some tips here and there.

Anyone else wanna join me? I'm down.

KING WILL

Superstar
Daps
Lil bit of backstory:

Was hitting the gym hard the 1st half of 2018. I was about 230.

BP: 295
OHP: 225
DL: 475+
SQ: 315+

Those numbers were around June/July. Then I started investing in the stock market and instead of hitting the gym after work in the Mornings I would come home and read up on stocks and shyt and went from 230 to 245-250.

Further back. I was 260+ back in 2014. Hit the gym hard with a lot of Cardio and got down to the mid 230's. From there I started doing a lil bit of everything. Bench, Deads, Squats, KB Swings, Burpees, Sprints, Box Jumps. I was strong and my Cardio was Crazy. I got down to a low of 211. I injured my shoulder and took 2 weeks off. Well 2 weeks, turned into 2 months+ and next thing I know Im back at 230, but I hit the gym again and was in the 225 Range for a long time.

From 2016 to the end of 2017 I had mixed results from being lazy and stayed moving around 235-245.

Now I just need to buckle down and handle business like I know I can.

Grand Cru Boo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Yawk New Yawk
Ok Boss man! Wish you nothing but success and prosperity for the new year and new goal.

I am on the same journey at the same weight oddly enough. Started off slightly heavier however began my journey around 260 ish. I have been intermittent fasting since September and the progress has been steady. I havent lost an enormous amount of weight ( 25 pounds roughly) however I will say it because I have sticked with the routine. The DIET IS KEY. Once again.... THE DIET IS KEY. Since I am doing 16 off, 8 on; I find myself consuming a lot of liquids throughout. I do eat a considerable amount on my on days and will gain a couple pounds however the diet keeps it in check. Also, I work out at home ( no so much since I have a membership) and at the gym 4/5 days a week. It definitely a marathon and not a sprint however you have to want it. Nobody can convince you otherwise.

KING WILL

Superstar
Daps
Cool man, thanks for the wise words.

Had a good 1st week. Kept my diet in check for the most part. I think the biggest thing was cutting out the kickstarts I normally drink every day.

Still being lazy and didnt hit the gym like I had planned. Other than doing some cardio in my garage and hitting the heavy bag I only put in 2 workouts.

Overall, I gotta be happy with the results tho.

Down 8 pounds to 252 in the 1st week.

Daps
Ok Boss man! Wish you nothing but success and prosperity for the new year and new goal.

I am on the same journey at the same weight oddly enough. Started off slightly heavier however began my journey around 260 ish. I have been intermittent fasting since September and the progress has been steady. I havent lost an enormous amount of weight ( 25 pounds roughly) however I will say it because I have sticked with the routine. The DIET IS KEY. Once again.... THE DIET IS KEY. Since I am doing 16 off, 8 on; I find myself consuming a lot of liquids throughout. I do eat a considerable amount on my on days and will gain a couple pounds however the diet keeps it in check. Also, I work out at home ( no so much since I have a membership) and at the gym 4/5 days a week. It definitely a marathon and not a sprint however you have to want it. Nobody can convince you otherwise.
What type of diet are yall brothers doing