3 weeks after owning my first iPhone(IPhone 12)

Mystic

All Star
Daps
First I’m like this shyt kinda fire first day. I still fukk with androids heavy but this shyt feels like a Mercedes or BMW :blessed: battery life is trash but oh well, just get a case with a portable charger with it and be done with the battery life being trash. Spent a while trying to see how to select all text when I’m trying to copy something something is posted on the web but still don’t know, I gotta drag the little highlighter all the way to the beginning of where I want to highlight then the other end to where I want to end the copying. Google is on desktop mode and idk how to get off of it
. I’ve googled it and even asked ChatGPT(Androids don’t have the official app so shoutout to IPhones for the app). but I still don’t know. Once my phone died and when I plugged up my portable charger it says I had to CONNECT IT TO A COMPUTER TO RESET IT OR RECOVER IT OR WHATEVER like wtf. If you have no computer you’re screwed. I just went and used my Moto Razr 2023 for the rest of the fay(a couple hours). Went to work the next day and I plugged my iPhone to my Moto Razr to charge it(didn’t know it could do it, just tried it) and it was charging. Expected it to show the same when I turn it on and apparently that fixed it so I didn’t need to connect it to a laptop or computer to get it to work again. Yesterday and today I was meeting family and I had my old Moto Edge Plus 2022(never used it as the guy can’t get it to unlock it like I thought so it’s stuck on Boost Mobile and I have T-Mobile smh) and the camera is FAR superior. Edge Plus was on 15%(I heard the notification sound) like 20 minutes ago and it’s still on 13%, this iPhone just told me it’s on 20% a couple seconds ago and I’m sure by the time I get a comment on this post it will be on 17% smh

Sauce Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Screen_Shot_2020-07-24_at_11.33.38_AM.jpg

Marks

as a mountain
Daps
My daughter has the same problem, but I took her to the apple store last week and had them put in a new battery, which Is a significant improvement
lowkey depending on usage the batteries in iphone are only good for like 10 months to a year then you gotta take it in. They'll replace it for free iirc, if you have apple care and its holding less than 80 charge.

beaniemac

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
lowkey depending on usage the batteries in iphone are only good for like 10 months to a year then you gotta take it in. They'll replace it for free iirc, if you have apple care and its holding less than 80 charge.

my iphone 15 pro max has optimized battery charging, so 5-6 months later, I'm still sitting pretty at 100% battery health. it typically limits charging to 80%.