3 years ago Essence voted on the most beautiful black woman of all time :

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
Swap Lena Horne with Phylicia Rashad and that would be my list.

Q2NvbXByZXNz

:banderas:
I swear to god in this photo phylicia is probably the finest woman in history in my opinion.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
easy... searched blackdibiase, second result on page, nobody has to save your ugly mug shot

you in one thread crying about emasculation of Black men then you come here and start flaunting the bussy.

get some help kid :snoop:

i dont wear glasses but thats me, .... LOL at saving a mans photo for 4 years.

+dont quote me again for your health i am on here very rarely and you live here with no life or interaction at all with normal people, this tells. how can another man expose he had a mans picture saved for 4 years ... i dont wear glasses bro, its a joke picture. :russ:

you are gay and on meds :picard::russ:

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
Having biracial women on a "most beautiful black women of all time" list is a terrible look, I don't care if they "identify as black"

if we were to do a black on both sides like a mos def album, hollywood would have stopped us from about 8 places in ... they dont want the sisters in like that.

on the streets its different its brown sugar paradise but the last brown sugar was normani, and it might be a minute before the mainstream embrace another real black beauty.

:wow:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
if we were to do a black on both sides like a mos def album, hollywood would have stopped us from about 8 places in ... they dont want the sisters in like that.

on the streets its different its brown sugar paradise but the last brown sugar was normani, and it might be a minute before the mainstream embrace another real black beauty.

:wow:

peep the thread title and the posts inside by OP then look at his list in this thread

#colorism #lightlust

do we see a pattern here... :mjpls:

someone telling lies oooo...