Daps
Hate i missed this live :mjcry: Gotta catch the replay later
200px-Uppercut_Original.png

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
Can't call anything a lucky punch in boxing but looked like Fundora was going cruise to an easy win before getting clipped, everybody was predicting this dude was going get rocked eventually

Brandun Lee looks like food, Campa was tearing that body up and it was way closer than them scorecards had it

Bigblackted4

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Eastcleveland
Can't call anything a lucky punch in boxing but looked like Fundora was going cruise to an easy win before getting clipped, everybody was predicting this dude was going get rocked eventually

Brandun Lee looks like food, Campa was tearing that body up and it was way closer than them scorecards had it
I don’t get the Lee hype anymore he’s like Berlanga

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
I might be a hater for this cause Fundora is a down-to-earth nice guy but it's satisfying whenever one of these dudes who base their strategy on being bigger than their opponents to just eat punches on the way in and grind them down get stopped.
It proves again and again that you need more in this sport than size advantage and just being able to take punches.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
I might be a hater for this cause Fundora is a down-to-earth nice guy but it's satisfying whenever one of these dudes who base their strategy on being bigger than their opponents to just eat punches on the way in and grind them down get stopped.
It proves again and again that you need more in this sport than size advantage and just being able to take punches.
Res you are like the 3rd person in this thread to say that :dead: