400 free Ivy League university courses you can take online in 2019

Therockj14

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is my first post on The Coli. I'm surprised no one's post this before. The Coli is on top of everything. Below, is a link with free ivy league courses. The majority of the courses are free. There is no catch. You could pay to get graded, which I'm not interested in doing. Still, I'm studying business, finance, and communication courses. It's a great resource to prepare for my new career in finance and graduate school later on. After diving in, and I mainly study their video material over weekends, I think that it's worth sharing. I hope you check it out!

This is an updated version of a story Quartz originally published in April 2018.

The eight Ivy League schools are among the most prestigious colleges in the world. They include Brown, Harvard, Cornell, Princeton, Dartmouth, Yale, and Columbia universities, and the University of Pennsylvania.

All eight schools place in the top fifteen of the US News and World Report 2017 national university rankings.

These Ivy League schools are also highly selective and extremely hard to get into. But the good news is that all these universities now offer free online courses across multiple online course platforms.

So far, they’ve created over 494 courses, of which around 396 are still active. Here’s a collection of all of them, split into courses in the following subjects: Computer Science, Business, Humanities, Social Sciences, Art & Design, Science, Health & Medicine, Data Science, Education & Teaching, Mathematics, Science, Engineering, Personal Development, and Programming.

400 free Ivy League university courses you can take online in 2019

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
I did one of the philosophy courses just for fun. It was interesting and somewhat informative, though the lectures reminded me that even Harvard freshmen are still stupid freshmen. :snoop: