45РОССИЯ—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
Whose hero? If Stein is guilty I hope she goes down. The red flags that have motivated her investigation though are flimsy at this moment. But fukk it I'm done bursting ya bubble I realized I'm spoiling your fun so feel free to do ya. I'll wait for the hard evidence to come in.

because you seem unaware, let me help you out
the Senate Judiciary Committee asked for communications to from or copied from Stein and Cheeto Jr
in july. JULY.

i can assure you that wasnt a result of just the RT picture.

:stopitslime::stopitslime:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

@ 15:45 she says the guy on her left doesn't speak English.

Thats a fukking lie.

Dmitry Peskov speaks English :laff:

170405-putin-flynn-dinner-jhc-1700_ae6b4cdd270c7a7f3720c0df3b07f9fb.nbcnews-ux-2880-1000.jpg

@DonKnock @SJUGrad13 @88m3 @wire28 @smitty22 @fact @Hood Critic @ExodusNirvana @Blessed Is the Man @OneManGang @dtownreppin214 @JKFrazier @tmonster @blotter @BigMoneyGrip @Soymuscle Mike @.r. @GinaThatAintNoDamnPuppy! @GnauzBookOfRhymes @Dracudiddy @Dameon Farrow @TheNig @VR Tripper

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
DUH! FINALLY! YOU GET IT! :pachaha:

We've been trying to tell people this @dtownreppin214 and I were talking about this on HL for YEARS during the Ukraine crisis.

I mean I wasn't a Bernie Bro

:yeshrug:

I was skeptical, especially the BLM revelation. However it's all been shown to be true to some degree. Even the lack of Current protest shows that something changed and it wasn't the factors leading to BLM.

At this point though it's becoming clear this was an attack at our democracy by keeping the only qualified person for the job (Hillary) out of office.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
:laff:

Russian Agent Disgusted With Things He Forced To Do To Pass Self Off As Reddit Commenter
Yesterday 8:41am
SEE MORE: INTERNET
ongx5fppa6azpcsw2ivn.jpg

MOSCOW—Uncertain how much longer his psyche could handle the unbearable conditions of the operation, Russian agent Aleksei Yelizarov told reporters Tuesday that he was disgusted with the things he is forced to do to pass himself off as a Reddit commenter. “God, if I have to blend in again by responding to a social justice warrior with threatening pictures of dead babies, I’m going to throw up,” said Yelizarov, adding that his years of espionage training never prepared him to defend the concept of pedophilia tooth-and-nail in a forum titled “Women lie for attention” under the incel subreddit. “Honestly, I haven’t slept much since posting the nudes we hacked in our smear campaign against that female journalist. God, I really didn’t want to email her pictures of Jews in Nazi gas chambers either, but it was the only surefire way to stave off suspicion about my identity.” At press time, Yelizarov had decided he couldn’t take it anymore and decided to return to his old job of torturing dissidents.

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
:weebaynanimated:

Wall Street Journal Killed Editorial on Trump’s Mob Ties
Jonathan Chait@jonathanchaitDecember 20, 2017 12:22 pm
20-paul-gigot.w710.h473.jpg

Wall Street Journal editorial page editor and vice-president Paul Gigot. Photo: Leigh Vogel/Getty Images
In a short period of time, five staffers have departed The Wall Street Journal editorial page. The general cause of their departures, willing and otherwise, is known: the Journal editorial line has increasingly conformed with the pro-Trump dictates of the rest of the Murdoch media empire. (Most recently, Journal editorials, which once presented Ken Starr as the last hope to preserve the rule of law, have fomented various right-wing conspiracy theories about Robert Mueller and called for his firing.)

Sam Tanenhaus, deep into his excellent story on the dwindling band of anti-Trump conservative intellectuals, reports more specifically on the circumstances surrounding their departure. As Trump’s chances of winning the nomination grew, the paper buried an editorial highlighting his underworld connections:

Those were heavy losses in pages whose content is managed by fewer than thirty people in total. And the reason, according to several defectors, was the Journal’s skidding reversal once Rupert Murdoch realized Trump could win. Several sources pointed to the editorials by one writer, James Freeman. “All-in for Ted Cruz” during the primaries, Freeman wrote a strong attack on Trump’s Mob dealings, and had a second ready to go. But as Trump got closer to clinching the nomination, Paul Gigot kept delaying publication, saying “it needed work.” Once Trump became the likely Republican nominee, Freeman executed a neat volte-face. “The facts suggest that Mrs. Clinton is more likely to abuse liberties than Mr. Trump,” he wrote. “America managed to survive Mr. Clinton’s two terms, so it can stand the far less vulgar Mr. Trump.”​

(Trump’s Mafia connections are the sort of scandal that would have killed an ordinary candidacy but barely even register on the outsize scale of Trump scandals.)

To be sure, the Journal has continued to voice occasional criticisms of the president. But the chidings have been gentle, and reserved for the sources of frustration shared by Trump’s own staff and legislative allies: He tweets too much, he expresses his racism a little too bluntly. On the subject of the president’s authoritarianism and contempt for governing norms, the Journal now runs interference with the same gusto as Fox News.

The Journal editorial page is famously close to Paul Ryan, and generally reflects the priorities and interests of the Republican Party’s ruling money wing. Its complete submission to Trump is perfectly emblematic of the choice the party has made.

This is the article he wrote in September 2016: Donald Trump and the Mob :ohhh:

@DonKnock @SJUGrad13 @88m3 @wire28 @smitty22 @fact @Hood Critic @ExodusNirvana @Blessed Is the Man @OneManGang @dtownreppin214 @JKFrazier @tmonster @blotter @BigMoneyGrip @Soymuscle Mike @.r. @GinaThatAintNoDamnPuppy! @GnauzBookOfRhymes @Dracudiddy @Dameon Farrow @TheNig @VR Tripper

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
Warner supports the investigation so he might be looking for support to protect Mueller via Congress.
Yeah, but it appears Burr isn't joining him. They seemed to have a united front when compared to their peers on the house side of things, but I'm afraid that front may have broken and each have gone to their partisan sides.