45РОССИЯ—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
U.S. Rep. Betty McCollum calls for Trump's impeachment

U.S. Rep. Betty McCollum calls for Trump's impeachment
She's the ninth cosponsor, and first Minnesotan, to sign on to resolution.
By Jennifer Brooks Star Tribune
WASHINGTON
08_1003672019_SOA043017_2978_44675315.JPG

– U.S. Rep. Betty McCollum is the first member of Minnesota’s congressional delegation to call for President Donald Trump’s impeachment.

“We’re in this position because of President Trump,” said McCollum, who signed on as a Democratic cosponsor to articles of impeachment on Monday. “He is the one undermining justice by trying to obstruct it. … He’s had a year to change his behavior. He’s had a year to release his taxes. He’s had a year to prove to members of Congress that he takes his constitutional responsibilities seriously.”

Several impeachment resolutions have been introduced in the House over the past year, largely as symbolic gestures of protest. McCollum signed on as the ninth cosponsor to a resolution drafted by Tennessee Democratic Rep. Steve Cohen that accuses the president of obstructing justice and attempting to use his office to enrich himself.

The White House did not respond to a request for comment.

Cohen’s bill accuses the president of interfering with FBI and Justice Department investigations into possible Russian interference in the 2016 presidential election, as well as violations of the Constitution’s emolumentsclause.

Impeaching a president requires a majority of the House. Removing a president from office would take a vote of two-thirds of the Senate — an unlikely scenario with a Republican president and Republican majorities in Congress. An impeachment resolution that made it to the House floor last year garnered just 58 votes — including Minnesota Democrats McCollum and Reps. Keith Ellison and Tim Walz — before the majority set it aside.

Some congressional Democrats have threatened to boycott Tuesday’s State of the Union address, but McCollum said the annual presidential address to Congress is a tradition that she plans to attend, even as she wears her disapproval of the president on her sleeve.

“I’m going to be wearing black, in solidarity with the women who came forward and spoke about the inappropriate and aggressive behavior Mr. Trump displayed to them,” McCollum said. “I can’t anticipate that I’ll be cheering him on at any point.”

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
I said from the beginning that this is going one of two ways: Either Trump is going down or America is. Repubs have made it clear at this point that they would prefer the latter, therefore they will also either be destroyed completely or destroy the country trying to protect themselves. The system was set up to protect against a tyrannical president, but they never imagined the possibility of one of the two entire political parties aiding and abetting said tyrant.

The slow cook of the frog in the pot is well underway and at this point we need some major event or irrefutable evidence bombshell to wake people up and cause massive unrest from the public to force the GOP to even feel like they would need to take action or flat-out admit that they don't give a fukk about the construct of American Democracy anymore.

Sadly I don't think we can just ride it out and vote these trash people out of office as they never stopped working with Russia and more elections will surely be stolen. Trump's brazen refusal to enact the sanctions solidifies this belief and by 2020 these fukkers will surely have fukked up the systems enough to ensure they never concede power again. Then the real shytshow starts.

Berniewood Hogan

IT'S BERNIE SANDERS WITH A STEEL CHAIR!
Daps
Reppin
nWg
I said from the beginning that this is going one of two ways: Either Trump is going down or America is. Repubs have made it clear at this point that they would prefer the latter, therefore they will also either be destroyed completely or destroy the country trying to protect themselves. The system was set up to protect against a tyrannical president, but they never imagined the possibility of one of the two entire political parties aiding and abetting said tyrant.

The slow cook of the frog in the pot is well underway and at this point we need some major event or irrefutable evidence bombshell to wake people up and cause massive unrest from the public to force the GOP to even feel like they would need to take action or flat-out admit that they don't give a fukk about the construct of American Democracy anymore.

Sadly I don't think we can just ride it out and vote these trash people out of office as they never stopped working with Russia and more elections will surely be stolen. Trump's brazen refusal to enact the sanctions solidifies this belief and by 2020 these fukkers will surely have fukked up the systems enough to ensure they never concede power again. Then the real shytshow starts.
:laff:and it's celebrity goofball donald trump

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

How soon do you think the outcome will be determined?

Is it solely on mueller?

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brehs, I know alot of you are here holding out hope and see the positive side of things but too much shyt has happened to allow this shyt show to continue. I look at the news everyday and can’t believe the bullshyt this guy and his administration get away with. These muthafukkas are untouchable :what: don’t matter if a few of their peeps got indicted they still keep going. They got a whole political party doing their dirty work, several arms of the media spewing their nonsense and a good part of America believing it too.

This a$$hole isn’t putting sanctions on a country that violated our political process and letting them get away scott free while people are just:manny: about what’s going on . Wtf brehs. If dems don’t get on the ball then all them muthafukkas gotta go too! Get some fresh blood in Congress and nonone that owes any favors to lobbyists! You work for Americans not greedy corporations:what: congress needs a purge ASAP!

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
The negativity is ramping up........interesting.

It's barely been a year and we haven't even had midterms but it's the end of the road?

And notice it really ramped up after I called @Behelit out. And now suddenly even more people are coming in with it. He's in here writing speeches and now suddenly, other posters are doing tge same. Probably aliases. The infiltration of this forum is deep.

When I tell you its orchestrated I'm not making shyt up. These dudes are pro trump alt right and are running games. It's calculated but it's obvious.