45РОССИЯ—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Teekz

Rookie
Daps
T
Let me guess, you've been lurking for years and aren't a nap alias. :russ:

This is just dumb, not everyone who visits this site posts. I've been lurking since Sohh days and have posted a handful of times, this thread brought me back multiple times a day until middle killed it.

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’d like to clarify that. I visit The Coli every day. I don’t come to solely visit this thread. Matter of fact, I visit the PC gaming thread in the Arcadium every day, but I would never say that thread was the definitive thread on PC gaming.

This thread was the convenient place to talk about the Trump issue. But, it turned into Nap just posting about his particular issues (Tad Devine for example), not being a courteous poster, and therefore stifling discussion. The other thread was created to fix some of those issues, so it’s all good now. I think we can all benefit from the separate threads. We know what we’re getting in this thread, when it comes to Nap. If some of us don’t want to deal with that, we can go to the other thread. It’s not ideal, but it’s the best solution at the moment :yeshrug:

nah, it's fukking stupid. solution in search of a problem.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Ironically Nap hates Trump but acts JUST like him.

Arrogant, thinks rules don’t apply to him, etc.,

The ppl crying about him being bushes act just like Trump’s base.

:russ:
Yes, he's just like him, I've compared him many times to Trump... but that dude dont hate trump. He loves the attention and the numbers.

He hates Bernie. Says he loves Hillary but he admires Trump.

Renzo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A bunch of guys from Sohh (as if that matters) who have been following this thread for years, but only found the need the post when Napoleon is bushed and not the hundreds of other moments.

:russ:
You nikkas are straight weirdos.. letting a dude you will never interact with in real life get under your skin because he didnt make it convenient for you and add spoiler tags? Its you weirdos that act like Trumps base.. dumb as shyt yet think youre winning and "owning the libtards"..if you doofy fukks can get your news from reddit then why ruin this thread with your bytching and nonsense?

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
You nikkas are straight weirdos.. letting a dude you will never interact with in real life get under your skin because he didnt make it convenient for you and add spoiler tags? Its you weirdos that act like Trumps base.. dumb as shyt yet think youre winning and "owning the libtards"..if you doofy fukks can get your news from reddit then why ruin this thread with your bytching and nonsense?
Ironically, I'm probably the most active poster in this thread who didn't personally have issues with Napoleon spamming. But I'm not obsessing over a thread created by someone I'll likely never meet in real life as the only place people can discuss an interesting topic.

You need help. :scust:

Congratulations for turning this thread into an ongoing off topic discussion on Napoleons flaws. :MJFranc:

The irony. :Madwithher:

Daps

The irony being that this thread has been 90% bytching since Nap got bushed. Argue that its not that serious while taking it that serious, brehs

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
The irony being that this thread has been 90% bytching since Nap got bushed. Argue that its not that serious while taking it that serious, brehs
They come here rant, then lurk the other thread, but don't post because they threw a tantrum in here. :conch:

Daps
They come here rant, then lurk the other thread, but don't post because they threw a tantrum in here. :conch:
Brehs are crying like threads dont get merged everyday. Brehs are tight because they gotta look at two different threads to get information. Brehs are really not seeing the similarities between MAGAts enabling that narcissist Individual-1, and their own enabling of narcissist Nap.

Cmon brehs, lets do better

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
I really dont understand why yall are caping for nap like he didnt ruin his own thread.

The same posters who yall accuse of having a vendetta against dude are the same posters that argued for nap to win poster of the year when every other sub forum hates him and makes sure he wins worst poster of the year every year.

These same posters who supposedly have a vendetta against him, made an honest effort to get nap out of the red when the rest of the site kept putting him back in red.

These posters defended nap when the entire forum was at his neck. Got to a point where everyone else wanted him to be limited to only posting in higher learning cause this the only sub forum where people fukked with him.

Posters who supposedly have a vendetta against dude use to tell people that complained about his long ass articles and gif spam to put him on ignore or dont read the thread. These posters defended nap until it was indefensible.

Nap has been told countless times about spoilering long post and to tone down the gif spam cause it slowed the thread down and made it hard for some people to view the shyt. There were pages that flat out wouldn't load or would take forever to load because of naps spam. The shyt was a headache when someone like me, who would view the thread on my phone on my lunch break and couldn't because of naps bullshyt.

If dude would have listened to his own community of posters about how to make the thread more enjoyable, then another thread wouldn't have been needed. But dude was too much of a narcissist to take advice from anyone.