45РОССИЯ—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
RISE AND SHINE

Hahahah :russ:

He is guilty as sin on that transaction. To pretend he didn't willfully hide that payment because he was worried about the fallout is like pretending the law of gravity doesn't exist. He obviously realises now that this is at least one felony with irrefutable evidence and he is scrambling.

And implicating himself even more. :mjlol:

bzb

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
When does this investigation end?
i'm guessing february or so. mueller must be pretty close. people are bailing the admin and everyone he asked to be chief of staff so far has been like :hubie:

they know dude is in a shytload of trouble and once the dems take control of the house he's really fukked. cant wait. :mjgrin:

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
Remember that Mueller/Comey are institutionalists/establishment to the core. Have to keep in mind that their default position re: politics is that the American people must be protected/insulated from any "traumatic" national/political experiences. Comey is basically espousing the preference that even if trump has clearly committed felonies and that Russian collusion has been proven, that Mueller and the Congress not force trump out. That is one thing I always keep in mind. Consider this scenario: Trump decides that he's cornered and knows that Mueller has clear and convincing evidence of all his crimes. He then tells Mueller that he is prepared to resign the Presidency immediately, without any conditions, with an airtight agreement that he wouldn't then disparage the process etc afterwards. WWMD?

Comey calls on Americans to 'use every breath we have' to oust Trump in 2020 - CNNPolitics

Come knows very well he's doing that to make sure Trump goes to prison. He packed the supreme Court and you can't get him to court now since it's be a fight and Republicans would find a way to defend him . Best to let him finish his term and get voted out then he gets hit with 10 indictments.

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

@JohnBrennan
Whenever you send out such inane tweets, I take great solace in knowing that you realize how much trouble you are in & how impossible it will be for you to escape American justice. Mostly, I am relieved that you will never have the opportunity to run for public office again.

Donald J. Trump
....which it was not (but even if it was, it is only a CIVIL CASE, like Obama’s - but it was done correctly by a lawyer and there would not even be a fine. Lawyer’s liability if he made a mistake, not me). Cohen just trying to get his sentence reduced. WITCH HUNT!
[URL='https://twitter.com/JohnBrennan/status/1072104844415119360']7:24 AM - Dec 10, 2018[/URL]

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

George Conway
No, the criminal campaign-finance violations were found by professional line prosecutors in a Republican-controlled United States Department of Justice. It looks like a pretty good case. Kudos to them.

Donald J. Trump
“Democrats can’t find a Smocking Gun tying the Trump campaign to Russia after James Comey’s testimony. No Smocking Gun...No Collusion.” @FoxNews That’s because there was NO COLLUSION. So now the Dems go to a simple private transaction, wrongly call it a campaign contribution,...
7:45 AM - Dec 10, 2018

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

Brennan makes me want to look in the mirror :wow:

main-qimg-81e9b243c6caffc9d349de0b33ddf06e-c