45РОССИЯ—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Daps
Somebody tell Tulsi's dumb ass that striking NK first would mean that instead of worrying about NK missiles, Hawai'ians would have to worry about Chinese occupation and/or Chinese missiles.

Then tell her to go join the GOP with her racist, warmongering ass. She'll get along great with Lindsey Graham.

I just feel bad for native Hawai'ians. We really should just give them independence if they want it so that they don't have to worry about their ancestral home being nuked or invaded because of the white trash POTUS this country is stuck with.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Somebody tell Tulsi's dumb ass that striking NK first would mean that instead of worrying about NK missiles, Hawai'ians would have to worry about Chinese occupation and/or Chinese missiles.

Then tell her to go join the GOP with her racist, warmongering ass. She'll get along great with Lindsey Graham.

I just feel bad for native Hawai'ians. We really should just give them independence if they want it so that they don't have to worry about their ancestral home being nuked or invaded because of the white trash POTUS this country is stuck with.
BRUH!!! Where were you when I was telling fraud ass FAH1223 (another corrupt mod) who constantly champions Gabbard's crypto-republican ass??? :noah:

Only she could claim to be close friends with Steve Bannon and somehow escape criticism :mjpls:

Bannon set up Trump-Gabbard meeting
Tulsi Gabbard, the GOP’s Favorite Democrat, Goes to Syria
Alt-right leader Richard Spencer has a new darling: Democratic Rep. Tulsi Gabbard

:scust:

@dtownreppin214 @Dameon Farrow We need to title our little movement :mjgrin:

Daps
BRUH!!! Where were you when I was telling fraud ass FAH1223 (another corrupt mod) who constantly champions Gabbard's crypto-republican ass??? :noah:

Only she could claim to be close friends with Steve Bannon and somehow escape criticism :mjpls:

Bannon set up Trump-Gabbard meeting
Tulsi Gabbard, the GOP’s Favorite Democrat, Goes to Syria
Alt-right leader Richard Spencer has a new darling: Democratic Rep. Tulsi Gabbard

:scust:

@dtownreppin214 @Dameon Farrow We need to title our little movement :mjgrin:

I don't know about FAH, and I don't really want to beef with anyone who isn't attacking me, but as far as Tulsi goes, it's clear that she's just a Democrat because she can't get anywhere in politics as a Republican in Hawai'i.

She's basically a conservative populist who hates black Americans a smidgen less than typical conservatives and who hates brown people (your Middle Easterners, for example) a whole lot more than even typical conservatives do. We might get a better health care system out of her, but we would definitely get endless war in Iran or somewhere.

fukk Tulsi Gabbard.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
  • -PAXP-deijE.gif

Trey Gowdy
    Trey Gowdy resigns from House Ethics Committee ‑ foxcarolina.com
:leostare:

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Does anyone think this North Korea dude would somehow try to destroy Trump?

What if while the Russians are helping Trump this dude in North Korea would simultaneously try and destroy this dude on some Sony email hack worldwide embarrassment shyt? :mjpls:

Last edited:

2stainz

GOON MUSIC
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chitown, Sohh Icey towers, LWO
Heres what I don't get...if the book is fake news, then why not give Bannon an apology? :mindblown:

:gucci:

"None of the book's quotes from Steve Bannon are true, its fake news"
Sxd4b3c.png

But Also
"What Bannon said in the book shows that he has lost his mind when he lost his job"
Sxd4b3c.png