5/21 DAZN: Joshua Buatsi vs Craig Richards

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Rivas probably sleeps him. Why are they clowning around at this idiotic division btw, go up to HW damn it...

Could do, Babic is very open, he's great to watch as he has a lot of heart but he's open to being hit too so anything could happen in his fights. I actually don't have a problem with Bridgerweight at all as long as they can still fight at Heavyweight if they want to. It makes much more sense for Babic and Rivas to fight at Bridgerweight than for them at Heavyweight, would they be able to compete with 6'9 Tyson Fury? Or some of these huge Heavyweights? Doubt it, so it gives them an opportunity to do something, I don't mind it personally on the condition it's an optional extra and not mandated. There's a lot of previously smaller Heavyweights where they could probably make some good fights there for something rather than fighting at Heavyweight with no realistic chances of winning world titles.

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
Could do, Babic is very open, he's great to watch as he has a lot of heart but he's open to being hit too so anything could happen in his fights. I actually don't have a problem with Bridgerweight at all as long as they can still fight at Heavyweight if they want to. It makes much more sense for Babic and Rivas to fight at Bridgerweight than for them at Heavyweight, would they be able to compete with 6'9 Tyson Fury? Or some of these huge Heavyweights? Doubt it, so it gives them an opportunity to do something, I don't mind it personally on the condition it's an optional extra and not mandated. There's a lot of previously smaller Heavyweights where they could probably make some good fights there for something rather than fighting at Heavyweight with no realistic chances of winning world titles.
17 divisions is ridiculous enough, don't need a 18th