[5/29/22] All Elite Wrestling: Double or Nothing IV

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
Didn't expect Punk to win :whew:
I feel like Hangman kinda gave it away in that last Dynamite promo. Either I’m underestimating his acting skills or he got legit heat with Punk. He seemed legit pissed he was about to drop the title to him. Not even that he was bout to drop the title, but that he was dropping it to him.

Oville

Pro
Daps
I feel like Hangman kinda gave it away in that last Dynamite promo. Either I’m underestimating his acting skills or he got legit heat with Punk. He seemed legit pissed he was about to drop the title to him. Not even that he was bout to drop the title, but that he was dropping it to him.

Hangman is one of their best actors and he was criminally underutilized as champ. Dude has a lot of range but people thought he was the problem when really it was the booking.

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
Hangman is one of their best actors and he was criminally underutilized as champ. Dude has a lot of range but people thought he was the problem when really it was the booking.
I didn’t mind Hangman being champ but he should’ve dropped it in that first defense to D Bry

Then maybe have a road to redemption arc or some shyt and had a longer reign later

Or just let Kenny drop it to D Bry in the first place and let him win later

Especially considering he was hardly on the show before and after winning the belt