dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
That’s because Holstein signed a couple of months ago

He was never going to UGA.

WTF are you talking about. He was just on an official at UGA. Received red carpet treatment and his own personal NIL presentation. Went so well, UGA writers were saying they were the favorites. Mike Farrell, Recruiting Director at Rivals, said this after the visit 2 weeks ago --

"I expected this. UGA is now the team to beat for Manning according to my sources after a strong visit to Athens. He has always liked the college feel there, he was a heavy UGA lean at the end of last season and now they have the edge."

Daps

Am I wrong? It's just weirdo ass name. I do think the Manning family is good, but they ain't teflon status bro. In 28 years of combined playing time they only got four rings, when looking at Eli and Peyton and they accomplishments. That's nothing.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
The Jew from the Bayou gon style on lil Archie
889de553340650bffd14c079dcf41bc3.png
You sure? Head ball coach looking a little...flustered this offseason. :sas2:

CrimsonTider

Stuck
WOAT
Daps
WTF are you talking about. He was just on an official at UGA. Received red carpet treatment and his own personal NIL presentation. Went so well, UGA writers were saying they were the favorites. Mike Farrell, Recruiting Director at Rivals, said this after the visit 2 weeks ago --
This happened at every visit

staticshock

BRON IS THE GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Why is that :jbhmm:

Not entirely too sure but Archie is originally from Mississippi & played for Ole Miss..Ole Miss’ biggest rival back then was LSU.

Archie gets drafted by the Saints, & all his boys were born in New Orleans & played high school ball there. None of them even considered going to LSU..Cooper & Eli went to Ole Miss & of course Peyton went to Tennessee. The youngin just chose Texas & idk if he even considered LSU. I know it was between Texas, Bama & UGA. LSU was dog shyt in the 90s but so was Ole Miss. Eli probably just went there to continue the legacy

RhodyRum

Mark Gassed-A-Heaux
Daps
Reppin
The Great Green North
Let's all just wait and see. Some of y'all may be too young to remember but I remember when they signed Chris Simms and it was HUGE news in the American sports landscape.

They ended up having exactly 0 chances to win the natty during those Simms years despite being crowned way too early :unimpressed:

Braman

Pro
Daps
In the old days this wouldn’t be an issue—-Ewers will be in year 3 while Manning is year 1, obviously you just redshirt manning a year, maybe even 2.

But now people are so ridiculous that Ewers could have an elite year this year and people will still cause drama to get a freshman Manning on the field. It’s so silly.

If Ewers plays really well this year, Manning may transfer in his freshman year

If Ewers manages to keep manning on the bench as a freshman, Ewers still may transfer bc they’re gonna try to force him to declare after his rSo year.

My prediction would be the latter. Ewers plays decent this year, decent with growth in year 2 with manning coming in here n there, then Ewers is pushed out and transfers to another school rather than force himself into the draft

Daps
R.I.P to his collegiate career, UT ain't been shyt in over a decade, mediocre program at this point and I'm not sure why given their resources
They can't pick players or develop them. Talent in the state is nuts but you gotta get the right guys AND THEN coach em up. Saban with full control at Texas would have had 10 rings since Oklahoma is the only school with comparable juice.

Silkk

Life Is Great!
Daps
Everybody knew this lil faggit was going there.

He’s gonna be playing for a bum so we’re about to find out how good he & Ewers really are.