50 Cent Reveals He Gave Lil Kim ‘Magic Stick’ After Trina ‘Messed It Up

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You never heard that ish in a club or party back then. Ypu would def change your mind when you saw the reaction lol
That joint was everywhere, i know it was poppin…I just didn’t like it, it was just a regular joint to me. A lot of his other hits, they sound like hits to me…this one was just ehh. 🤷🏽‍♂️, whatever tho, obviously I’m in the minority so I’m probably trippin, just one of those things. I never liked “The Benjamins” either, 😳, shyt never caught me at all, the beat or nothing. “Get at me dog”…love X but that shyt was light to me, always skipped it, 🤷🏽‍♂️ didn’t like the beat.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
That joint was everywhere, i know it was poppin…I just didn’t like it, it was just a regular joint to me. A lot of his other hits, they sound like hits to me…this one was just ehh. 🤷🏽‍♂️, whatever tho, obviously I’m in the minority so I’m probably trippin, just one of those things. I never liked “The Benjamins” either, 😳, shyt never caught me at all, the beat or nothing. “Get at me dog”…love X but that shyt was light to me, always skipped it, 🤷🏽‍♂️ didn’t like the beat.
I get it.

Honestly, I like Benjamin's more now than back then. But for me that's most 90s rap songs bc I understand more NOW of what they were rapping about.

I appreciate Biggie way more now than back then as a kid. I see why Pac gets more love bc easier to digest his lyrics bc they're more emotional than technical

UpThruDere

Youtube.com/weupthrudere Subscribe!
Daps
Reppin
Orlando, FLA
If it was on GRODT, Kim could have gotten a second wind and would have went CRAZY. Take one of those meh songs off the end. In Da Club, PIMP AND Magic Stick? 50 would have shut down every club in he country.

He still did shut down the clubs, and they still play “What up gangsta”, “Many Men”, and of course “In da club” in clubs everywhere

TripleAgent

Holding my nuts fukking thousand dollar lesbians
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
He still did shut down the clubs, and they still play “What up gangsta”, “Many Men”, and of course “In da club” in clubs everywhere
I mean he'd have the big girl song, too. It would have been over

Vancouver Grizzly Fan

AKA Vancouver Baller
Daps
Reppin
Vancover, BC
Unbelievable how Trina screwed that up. That was going to be the easiest bag of her music career.

The biggest artist of that time wants to work with you and you come half steppin with that weak ass approach to that song. Smh.

Hated the song but, Kim did what she was supposed to do.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
Seriously, why is lil Kim held in so much high regard? For doing what? Looking the part?
She's 100% a studio creation

Milli Vanilli walked so these people can run
Rob Pilatus in the grave mad asf

Who would have ever thought reference tracks would become "accepted"
Female rappers throughout history have men writing for them. You could possibly make a personal favorites of those who don't, but if you objectively make a greatest/most successful Top 5, good luck.
I figured it comes from NY dudes who idolized biggie trying to be associated with his lineage in some form.
She sounded like a female Biggie. That alone was enough.