50 Cent Sells Diddy Docuseries To Netflix After Bidding War

mag357

Superstar
Daps
Nah, 50 been talking sh*t about Puff for 20+ years.

When he was trying to sign Mase, he was getting at Puff for robbing his artists and being fruity way back then. Puff was blocking the deal, and not allowing Mase to get money. 50's been vocal about how he feels about Puff for damn near two decades.

Puff wanted 50 to give him ALL the bread he claimed Mase owed him. 50 said Puff was trying to extort him and Mase. Their issues ain't start with that chick. It's been going on for a minute.

Nah. I know that..
Just was explaining why 50 is going harder right now.

But 50 don't care about Mase, other artist, victims of abuse, nothing.

This shyt started when 50 came out the womb and saw a doctor standing over him. And he was mad somebody else was above him and smacked him on his lil ass.

Then he saw ja above him in his hood as an artist and saw preme above him in the streets.

Then he got signed, and made a song about robbing every nikka above him in the industry.

Then got famous as a rapper and constantly goes at nikkaz above him in business.

I said before... the doctor at the hospital and preme made time for his hating ass... And spanked it.
Jay and puff ignore him and he stays mad.

mag357

Superstar
Daps
To be honest Iam trolling a tiny bit.

But in all honestly I don't see how any man would be comfortable with the thought of knowing their baby mama is selling p*ssy, especially selling p*ssy for your "enemy" to dive deeper into the situation the child (50 and Daphne's child) has to grow up knowing and publicly shamed that his mother is a hoe.

Outside of being a contrarian I really don't see how y'all can say a situation like that is perfectly okay or normal.

No... It's not ok or normal.

But nikkaz find out foul shyt about their girlfriends, wives and baby mothers all the time.

It's normal to be mad or emotional but you gotta suck that shyt up and keep pushing.

This is equivalent to a nikka running a train on you baby mama and you go outside trying to fight him. Or go to his job trying to get him fired.
That's insane.

But in reality, this really ain't about the girl, like the 1 poster just said.
50 been doing this with puff for awhile.
But I just explained to bro, this nikka 50 has been hating on all kinds of nikkaz for 4ever.
People too afraid to call it out and fans look up to this nikka for some reason

Feed-Me

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah. I know that..
Just was explaining why 50 is going harder right now.

But 50 don't care about Mase, other artist, victims of abuse, nothing.

This shyt started when 50 came out the womb and saw a doctor standing over him. And he was mad somebody else was above him and smacked him on his lil ass.

Then he saw ja above him in his hood as an artist and saw preme above him in the streets.

Then he got signed, and made a song about robbing every nikka above him in the industry.

Then got famous as a rapper and constantly goes at nikkaz above him in business.

I said before... the doctor at the hospital and preme made time for his hating ass... And spanked it.
Jay and puff ignore him and he stays mad.

You're putting too much thought into it. Nikkas here know I got my start with G Unit as an engineer (shadyville technically with whoo kidd) Diddy and Jay actively blackballed him at irvs request. Diddy even told 50 that to his face. 50 thinks they're both punks for helping shut him down originally. Guru and roc artists said Jay called them to the office and said get ya ish out now coz 50 coming and he will want revenge.

If I tried to take food off your family and teams table you'd probably be saying fukk that nikka feedme and rub it in my face any chance when you made it, wouldn't you?

mag357

Superstar
Daps
You're putting too much thought into it. Nikkas here know I got my start with G Unit as an engineer (shadyville technically with whoo kidd) Diddy and Jay actively blackballed him at irvs request. Diddy even told 50 that to his face. 50 thinks they're both punks for helping shut him down originally. Guru and roc artists said Jay called them to the office and said get ya ish out now coz 50 coming and he will want revenge.

If I tried to take food off your family and teams table you'd probably be saying fukk that nikka feedme and rub it in my face any chance when you made it, wouldn't you?

This is what 50 told you bro?

At some point it can't be everybody hating on him.

Let's do it like this bro. Hopefully you understand this.

If 50 is a street nikka. And he feels someone did something to him. You're not just gonna be on Instagram making post about people.
You're not trying to help cops put cases on nikkaz. Or happy if feds show up at nikkaz cribs.
That ain't real man shyt or real nikka shyt.

So I'm not denying someone told you that's why he is acting this way.
I'm saying this nikka just has a hating ass history.
And he ain't moving like a real nikka...

Edit: they've also done a song together and I've seen them together playing around in a video before.
I thought their beef was just some friendly competition thing.
So what you're saying can't be true, if he has a real problem with the nikka

Last edited:

Feed-Me

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is what 50 told you bro?

At some point it can't be everybody hating on him.

Let's do it like this bro. Hopefully you understand this.

If 50 is a street nikka. And he feels someone did something to him. You're not just gonna be on Instagram making post about people.
You're not trying to help cops put cases on nikkaz. Or happy if feds show up at nikkaz cribs.
That ain't real man shyt or real nikka shyt.

So I'm not denying someone told you that's why he is acting this way.
I'm saying this nikka just has a hating ass history.
And he ain't moving like a real nikka...

Nah 50 didn't. In the studio with 50 I wasn't gonna just randomly ask the nikkas thoughts on diddy. I'm from queens. I know alot of his team. I also know nikkas that rode for murder Inc. I've told the story of being told to get a better boss by inc goons while waiting on a cab. I was 16/17 so they didn't press me. Coz I'm from the hood but not a street nikka coz shadyville and g unit gave me an out

What I respect about 50 most is he knows these nikkas aren't his friends. He never said they were. Then you got that whole Khaled, mmg, ymcb group on some let's be friends ish and now Ross dissing Drake etc. It's all fake as we now seeing. Was always fake. Fif will tell you what he's feeling and keep it moving. He does it on ig over raps these days. He showed upto kiss hood by himself. No team etc to squash the beef after the styles call.

You hate 50, cool. A lot of nikkas do. I'd rather hang out with 50 and the bk goons he roll with than drake, diddy and kids. We different.

Awesome Wells

The Ghost of Jack Tripper
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, NYC

All of this here.

Irv even admitted that he called around to everyone he knew and told them don’t do business with 50. People act like he had issues with Ja and Irv for no reason. They were sending people at him on the street too because he was being vocal about them blackballing him. Black Child tried to pay some random dudes around the way to stab 50 and that backfired on him too. They spent years trying to stop him from getting a deal and getting money. Of course he's going to get back at them once he gets on.

People like to act like none of that sh*t happened. Even Irv said that 50's motivation probably came from them having so many doors closed on him. They knew he was going to come back for them when he was in position.

mag357

Superstar
Daps
Nah 50 didn't. In the studio with 50 I wasn't gonna just randomly ask the nikkas thoughts on diddy. I'm from queens. I know alot of his team. I also know nikkas that rode for murder Inc. I've told the story of being told to get a better boss by inc goons while waiting on a cab. I was 16/17 so they didn't press me. Coz I'm from the hood but not a street nikka coz shadyville and g unit gave me an out

What I respect about 50 most is he knows these nikkas aren't his friends. He never said they were. Then you got that whole Khaled, mmg, ymcb group on some let's be friends ish and now Ross dissing Drake etc. It's all fake as we now seeing. Was always fake. Fif will tell you what he's feeling and keep it moving. He does it on ig over raps these days. He showed upto kiss hood by himself. No team etc to squash the beef after the styles call.

You hate 50, cool. A lot of nikkas do. I'd rather hang out with 50 and the bk goons he roll with than drake, diddy and kids. We different.

The craziest thing is I'm probably one of the biggest 50 cent fans, musically.
If the nikka put out something right now, it's a first day fore.

And I liked his music cause he reminds me of the real street dudes.

But the more and more he does, I've started to see a lot of corny in him.
So he might definitely be a street nikka. I can believe that...but he got corny in him to.

For example, I remember when ASAP rocky was hitting up his girl dms or something. And 50 came back on some sucka type time.

Feed-Me

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The craziest thing is I'm probably one of the biggest 50 cent fans, musically.
If the nikka put out something right now, it's a first day fore.

And I liked his music cause he reminds me of the real street dudes.

But the more and more he does, I've started to see a lot of corny in him.
So he might definitely be a street nikka. I can believe that...but he got corny in him to.

For example, I remember when ASAP rocky was hitting up his girl dms or something. And 50 came back on some sucka type time.
Yeah 50 does some weird ish. He always has. But his weird ish is ig posts and the clothes he wears. Not on that diddy ish.

He used to ride around queens on a motorbike straight jacking nikkas. Even preme team members are on record saying 50 bout it. I don't think his g status in question.

He's next level.

Mazi (rip) said that the shooting and blackball was like a switch for 50. I find alot of his posts corny too but if I'd been blackballed and shot I'd be on some petty ish too especially once my money was up

Assata Shakur

In Cuba chilling
Daps

Thank you for this I finally understand it now

DontEemTry

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Maybe Diddy tried to blackball him I don't know, buy Jay never did, that's asinine. The only friction they ever had business wise was Freeway trying to move to GUnit Jay deaded that the same way Baby deaded Wayne to ROC. Happens all the time in business, Fif just emotional.

Feed-Me

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Maybe Diddy tried to blackball him I don't know, buy Jay never did, that's asinine. The only friction they ever had business wise was Freeway trying to move to GUnit Jay deaded that the same way Baby deaded Wayne to ROC. Happens all the time in business, Fif just emotional.

They're both on record blackballing him. Guru on Hoffas podcast said as much? Bimmy from preme team too. So why are people surprised 50 doesn't wanna be friends?

DontEemTry

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They're both on record blackballing him. Guru on Hoffas podcast said as much? Bimmy from preme team too. So why are people surprised 50 doesn't wanna be friends?
:why: No, I watched that Guru interview. All he said was Jay told them nikkas that once 50 drops GRODT you're not gonna get a chance to put your records out coz that album is gonna be a monster.

That's it. Stop making up shyt.